Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

WHY WILL YOU NEVER ENABLE TALISMAN LEAGUE ON THE MAP MODS
I don't like the changes to Vault at all, I feel like we should have maps that are more valued and sought after than others; and these changes(perhaps density adjustments as well, although I'm all for more monsters) steer further from maps having their own unique aspects and make them closer to the same cookie cutter recipe in my opinion.
Last edited by cisus on Feb 28, 2018, 6:27:16 PM
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
The Elder's Unstable phase is now more difficult, and can drop more Elder items if successfully completed. This is now the only way to obtain the Watcher's Eye unique jewel.

what is the unstable phase? i only ever noticed fight phase and portal phase.

Let me know too please. Does this mean that we have to successfully constrain the Elder if we want the Watcher's Eye?

"
Tindraa wrote:
"
Gigorahk wrote:
Also did anyone even use Fortune Favors the brave? It just doesn't seem worth it when you're most likely going to get a cheaper mod to roll than a good one.

I used the shit out of this one to get my "Open Clasped Hands" challenge accomplished in Abyss in the last couple of days of the league (when I was sitting halfway through Zana 7). Not efficient, but I had more chaos than I had time.

I tried to use it for Breaches but it didn't work out. On a side note, it was awesome for quantity anyway so I use it on Red maps that I know the mods on.

Now that this is more expensive, I am increasing the tier and decreasing the times I will actually use it.

More importantly, please tell me THE GODDESS DID NOT BECOME EVEN MORE DANGEROUS ....

FInally,
I would have liked to see a couple more low performance skills receive a buff, just so there were more interesting options for me to choose this league.

I guess the trap and shrapnel shot stuff is something

Shrug
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Feb 28, 2018, 6:34:35 PM
"
kunglao wrote:
Community: "Please make map bosses rewarding!"
GGG: "We nerfed the Vault map boss so that he isn't worth the time spent to kill him to bring him in line with all other map bosses"

THIS!!! FRIGGING THIS!!!!
---Mothernature---level 61 Witch Dual Sporker
---Nuee_Ardente---level 51 Templar Endurance Marauder
---Primum_Frigidum---level 79 Cold Witch Pulser
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Recent Changes
Mistress of Sacrifice: Now causes your Offerings to have 50% reduced Effect on you. Now grants 40% increased Damage if you have consumed a corpse Recently, and 2% increased Attack and Cast Speed for each corpse consumed recently.

What is meant by this? I see no difference from the revamped Necromancer ascendancy reveal.

Did we loose 20% increased skill effect duration?
#NeverGoing90
GGG: "Let's spend hundreds of man-hours completely overhauling the entire class system with an eye towards balance, so that the community will have something new to be creative with in game. I'm sure they'll understand that this means skill re-works will need to wait until a later patch. We are only human after all."

Community: "Hold my beer...."
Emh.. still not sure about this leech if it is possible with it to resurrect my dead CI's..

and I believe that the amount of ES is about 15% below the threshold to be playable as CI.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
Ashriel wrote:
no double-dipping restoration

Not that I necessarily disagree with anything else you said but Double-Dipping was the single most destructive mechanic in the game. Everything was balanced against it and caused builds that don't abuse an unintentional mechanic non-viable
I'm confused about why so many of you seem annoyed by all the new free content for this awesome free game.

If you're looking for an ARPG with developers who give the community everything they ask for, even if the result is not fun, then I recommend Diablo 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info