Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Why did they replace the best league mechanic by far (Breach) with the worst by far (Harbringer)? Why is tormented spirits even a thing? Also did anyone even use Fortune Favors the brave? It just doesn't seem worth it when you're most likely going to get a cheaper mod to roll than a good one. The expected value of the mod (Fortune Favors the Brave) is 3.25 chaos. That means that choosing this mods nets you .75 chaos loss per map run. If you want people to run it you should revert the cost back to 3 chaos. That way over the long run it's worth running.

Why does it feel like there are so many hidden nerfs in here. What exactly does "Some maps which had several high-value cards have had some of those cards moved elsewhere" mean? Does that redo most of the card drops adjusted in the latest expansion (War for the Atlas)? Is this going to be a huge change or just a few maps touched?

I assume because of this statement "Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted" that this is almost a full rework of the previous card movements? Will that mess up any atlas strategies we have adapted last league? Will vault no longer drop Abandoned Wealth, will Atoll no longer drop The Spark and the Flame?

It would be nice for a few hints as to what exactly the card movement entails. Maybe give us some numbers such as (Abandoned Wealth) no longer drops in vault and now drops 50% less. Much like the bisco nerf last league saying something along the lines of (Biscos drop rate has been significantly made less). Does that mean it's twice as hard to find, 5x as hard to find, or what? Knowing the actual numbers will help the market figure out a more true price for items.
"
Do I need a t10 net to capture Alkaizer so I can finally remove him?

I giggled.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
RedStark wrote:
No poet pen nerf?

more like no fix for the bug https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2047480
"
kunglao wrote:
Community: "Please make map bosses rewarding!"
GGG: "We nerfed the Vault map boss so that he isn't worth the time spent to kill him to bring him in line with all other map bosses"

I laughed harder then this then I should have.

Back to skipping every boss we go, the one boss in the entire game that was worth the time to kill, is not anymore :D
"
The Elder's Unstable phase is now more difficult, and can drop more Elder items if successfully completed. This is now the only way to obtain the Watcher's Eye unique jewel.

what is the unstable phase? i only ever noticed fight phase and portal phase.
I can't believe that they didn't address Molten Strike at all. It is easily one of the most overpowered skills that is going to be absolutely everywhere again, and it's unbelievably boring. Stack projectiles+leech and walk through game. Shaper+Uber Elder, yeah whatever...my 300 balls will tank it all.
Wait...

So all those messages on race leagues where it stated that It was okay to delete your characters, as you wouldn't risk losing placement or rewards ...

...was a complete lie all these years?

Serious?
"
Gigorahk wrote:
Also did anyone even use Fortune Favors the brave? It just doesn't seem worth it when you're most likely going to get a cheaper mod to roll than a good one.

I used the shit out of this one to get my "Open Clasped Hands" challenge accomplished in Abyss in the last couple of days of the league (when I was sitting halfway through Zana 7). Not efficient, but I had more chaos than I had time.
Last edited by Tindraa on Feb 28, 2018, 6:18:38 PM
Not sure how to feel about this, but for sure the ES and CI is still not equal to the HP builds.
The direct clean casters is still dead.
The leech is practically still none for the CI's ..

I'm not going to play this game until I see a reliable long terms existence of the Witches in Standard ( I really, Really, REEEAAALLYY do not care for any kind of "leagues". )
Last edited by SonicVX on Feb 28, 2018, 6:20:56 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Path of Exile 3.2.0 - Bestiary League

Player traps now explode at the end of their duration, triggering their skills. The exceptions to this are Bear Trap and Conversion Trap, which still break at the end of their duration.

The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 4 seconds (from 16): Fire Trap, Ice Trap, Lightning Trap, Vaal Lightning Trap, Trap Support. Each of these traps will now trigger at the end of its duration.
The following Trap skills have had their base duration lowered to 8 seconds (from 16): Bear Trap, Conversion Trap.

Sunblast no longer causes traps to trigger when they expire, as that is now a base property of (almost) all traps.

With these changes, Sunblast lost a big part of its use, maybe you could change the trigger on expire to "(20-30)% Chance for Traps to Trigger an additional time at the end of their Duration"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info