[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Hello, I have been follow your build and ran into a wall. I have several gems on my tree that give -% mana reserved, but it seems after a certain point I cannot get this number down any lower with more gems or abyss jewels. From everything i am reading and asking streamers there is no cap on how low i can go but for some reason i cannot get my numbers any lower. Could you please help me out with this.

I just finished getting the "minimum gear" requirement ish to be able to run 13 auras at the same time. Here's what you need to do :

1: The old skill tree is hella outdated, check his characters or mine in betrayal to see the required gear setup / skill tree setup. For short however you need to run 10 jewels in your tree with 1% mana reserved and you MUST have 1 abyss jewel in your belt at the very bare minimum to run 13.

2: the skill tree change goes with blood magic and uses the esh's visage shield instead to just take chaos damage on your ES, that doesn't mean you won't want capped chaos res since it'll still hit rather hard.

3: If you want the 13th aura instead of using 12 you MUST have an alpha's enchanted with a reduction aura for any of the auras you use that's not inside your victario's influence. Preferably I'd say grace is the best one. You can go with determination but I prefer not to since I often switch between determination and vitality depending on party members.

(You can get 63% mana reserved instead of my 64% if you get a 15% enchant, it's not necessary and will cost you more but it's more of a quality of life thing than anything else really)

and sadly this also means that if you want to do that on a budget while still having that The Vigil fortify effect then you'll need one with the corruption which these days is at least 1 exalt. That also include a conqueror's efficiency which is also 1ex.

Here's the gear he uses that im also using. Like I said I just hit the ability to run 13 auras exactly with 64% mana reserved which doesn't put me on lowlife.

Spoiler

As for your question, the jewels has diminishing returns I believe, once you get about 7-8 of them you'll start to need 2 to notice your reservation % go down but trust me that after you have 11 in total, you'll be able to get all 13 auras up with this setup
Last edited by Wyra on Dec 31, 2018, 8:03:26 AM
"
Wyra wrote:

Out of curiosity why do people use shaper's touch?

edit also what is with the spirit offering setup? Can you explain to me why that is used?
Last edited by Gorgatron on Dec 31, 2018, 6:56:56 PM
"
Wyra wrote:

2: the skill tree change goes with blood magic and uses the esh's visage shield instead to just take chaos damage on your ES, that doesn't mean you won't want capped chaos res since it'll still hit rather hard.

Do you not use flame dash often?? How do you keep up?
Last edited by sejintsume on Jan 1, 2019, 1:03:30 AM
Vivinsect reduces Mana Cost of Skills per Corrupted Item.

Right now (untill I fix it) - Flamedash costs 2 Life. But im a Runner, I dont dash often.
"
Gorgatron wrote:
"
Wyra wrote:

Out of curiosity why do people use shaper's touch?

edit also what is with the spirit offering setup? Can you explain to me why that is used?

Shaper's touch has a very good use on this build for 2 reasons:
1: It's ES based yet has armor as well giving us an easy to get 4red item for our smite / vigilant strike setup

2: it can make use of both Grace AND Determination supported by Iron Reflexes on your passive tree

The gloves then has a very good synergy with all of this cause of it's mod which gives us extra ES per 10 STR and extra Evasion per 10 INT. (There is also a minor buff for your smite skill where the gloves can grant you up to 9% extra accuracy bringing it to 80% instead of 71...Can be useful on bosses)

As for spirit offering, it automate the process of having it up when taking damage granting us extra ES instantly per corpses consumed. You can replace desecrate with immortal call if you want I believe.
Last edited by Wyra on Jan 1, 2019, 5:35:47 AM
ive read alot of the posts, but ive hit a wall. my puritys reserv 19% i cant fit any of them in. what do i do wrong? i can only use 9 auras.
Last edited by Ztink on Jan 1, 2019, 2:16:56 PM
"
Ztink wrote:
ive read alot of the posts, but ive hit a wall. my puritys reserv 19% i cant fit any of them in. what do i do wrong? i can only use 9 auras.

I made a whole reply about that just a few posts up.
"
Wyra wrote:
"
Ztink wrote:

I made a whole reply about that just a few posts up.

How do you search for those jewels? the official trading site doesnt seem to have that stat filter.
Thx for this build dude, u made epic work. I wanted to share my aurabot with few changes after spend some exalts.

I change a bit this build and obtain this (95lvl):
- ~6,5k ES
- ~1,4k HP (not reserved)
- ~900 ES/s and ~1000 while moving (without relic)
- 84,84,85,75 resists
- 89% phys reduction (any flask)
- 12 auras +1 banner (active)
- aspect of spider (active)
- 2 curses (enfeeble and tc) (on smite skill)
- 34s fortify on allies
- stone golem and animate guardian (conntected to minions life), rejuv totem
- using 2% per aura dmg in weapon (its 26% + 2% smite + 2% totem)
- stun and freeze immune
- flame dash/relic, cwdt + ic, phase run (selfcast),

You can check my items in my account, character name is: FirstTryAuraBot

Still can go with +1 corrupt on chest and corrupt amulet

If u have any suggestion how to improve this build plz write to me here or in game :)

Sorry for bad english i hope u can understand :)
Last edited by domke on Jan 6, 2019, 6:56:40 PM
Search for "Increased mana reserved", but make sure you scroll down, the first listing is under explicit and you want the one under implicit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info