[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Your English is fine.

The Old Skilltree with the different Leveling Goals is, well - old.
I did not update it since then, cause you simpla have to do it every new league from scratch and it is not very convinient (the Homepage Skilltree).

I used to take route on the right side as it tracks by more ES/Evasion Hybrids and Mana Nodes.

However this is from BEVOR it was possible to corrupt 1% reduced Mana on Jewels.
Since then I took a route that passes by more Jewel Slots.

You said you got 2 corrupted jewels? I have 11 (1 is in Belt).
And I still cant use Vitality (allthough I switched to Bloodmagic, which is a complicated Clusterfuck that I wanted to try).

Anyways. The thing is both Mikelath's Homepage and Path of Building come up with different Reservation Outcomes then the Game, so its hard to plan.

That did never happen to me while I was staying on Mana. I suggest you dont go Bloodmagic, but stay with Prism Guardian and work on your corrupted jewels.
There are certain Tresholds where 1 more percent makes a huge differents.
"
You said you got 2 corrupted jewels? I have 11 (1 is in Belt).

I have this

3 for the price of 2! haha
Im not sure if you would get 3% reduced reservation from the belt.
Wasnt able to test it so far, but it could be the jewels each count as 1,5% reduced reservation and therefore are rounded down.
A dumb question, how do you search for those corrupted jewells on poe trade?
"
FeFFoM wrote:
A dumb question, how do you search for those corrupted jewells on poe trade?

Poe trade: you look for the "reduced mana reserved" implicid.
On the PoE Homepage you look for "increased mana reserved" implicid.

I dont know why its turned around in the wording. Either way you type Mana reserved and scroll for the implicid. there is only one, it only is on jewels.
Hi Karunga and people. I am following this guide supporting a Tornado Shot MF. Would it be better that I use War banner or Dread Banner to better support him in therms of damage? (neither with the stages or placing them, only counting the normal aura effect, as I can't get charges yet).
Hey!
I love your work since Bestiary league, but... is it possible that you upgrade your stuff?

I watched the Aura Calculator und cant see where in your PoB itemisation you get the local mana multiplier for Anger or Discipline.
Altough with the given Items and Jewels (no 1% reduced mana res mentioned in the guide) you only skill 38% reduced Mana, but you calculate with 48%.

Cant follow your Setup at all and I'm very sad, because i loved this guide a lot.
"
Hey!
I love your work since Bestiary league, but... is it possible that you upgrade your stuff?

I watched the Aura Calculator und cant see where in your PoB itemisation you get the local mana multiplier for Anger or Discipline.
Altough with the given Items and Jewels (no 1% reduced mana res mentioned in the guide) you only skill 38% reduced Mana, but you calculate with 48%.

Cant follow your Setup at all and I'm very sad, because i loved this guide a lot.

1. Disciplin: I planed on giving Disciplin in the Vivinsect Rin, which has a local 10% increased Reservation Multiplier.

2. Anger: I changed this to be Envy later for clarification, but I understand where the confusion comes from. Mikelats Aura Calc did not have the Banners.
So I took an aditional 50% aura, set it into a single slot with local 20% multiplier - Now I have a simulated 10% Aura.

3. Reservation Jewels:
It is in there, probably in the Jewel Section of the Guide.
I cant mention this everywhere and people are asking basic stuff since almost 30 pages. No Offense ment. What im getting at is this: Aurabots are a bit complicated. Your groups might not need the same Auras as mine. Its just too much work to write it all down for everyone. Thats why I dont do leveling either. My guide is a barebone Skeleton that you need to understand and adapt yourself. My Charakter is public, take a look at the Skilltree, im pumped up on reservation jewels.
Karunga, What is with the blood magic on your tree? Is that 50% reduction of reservation behind it that bad ass? I'm trying to follow your build and just discovered your character is abit different.
Hello, I have been follow your build and ran into a wall. I have several gems on my tree that give -% mana reserved, but it seems after a certain point I cannot get this number down any lower with more gems or abyss jewels. From everything i am reading and asking streamers there is no cap on how low i can go but for some reason i cannot get my numbers any lower. Could you please help me out with this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info