[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

How many damage i loss in this gear without Flammability end what i can change for upgraide?

Last edited by Agod_Adog on May 2, 2018, 7:19:02 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

Upgrades you can consider:

• 2 abyssal sockets version of Tombfist
  • Elder rare amulet with extra fire damage
  • Stygian rare belt with rolls similar to your leather belt
  • Opal/steel rings. Mana leech on rings do not work with the build because you deal 0 physical damage.
  • anti-freeze on your quick silver flask
  • Atziri's Promise will give you huge damage boost
  • Prioritise life rolls over damage rolls on your jewels
  • 3R2B1G on your Bronn (very difficult to color)

Thanks! That all helps a ton! One follow up question though. I've been considering moving to tombfist, but I've hesitated because I'm not sure which gems should I drop? Culling strike and Lightning Golem come to mind, but I'm completely unsure.

"
Agod_Adog wrote:
How many damage i loss in this gear without Flammability end what i can change for upgraide?

Spoiler

Flammability is only better for mapping but it pales out when you fight against end game bosses like Shaper.

Your gears are good. You can probably get elemental resist penetration enchantment on the boots for end game boss fights.

"

Thanks! That all helps a ton! One follow up question though. I've been considering moving to tombfist, but I've hesitated because I'm not sure which gems should I drop? Culling strike and Lightning Golem come to mind, but I'm completely unsure.

Keep Culling Strike. That instant kill when boss is at 10% life is just too good.
I'm debating rolling another variation of this build for flashback.

If I don't use blood rage (hate using it in a Vaal Pact build), what're other good options to get frenzy charges?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
I'm debating rolling another variation of this build for flashback.

If I don't use blood rage (hate using it in a Vaal Pact build), what're other good options to get frenzy charges?

Shaper amulet with charges on kill, Green dream jewel, or Poacher's Mark.
Will this be good for flashback league starter?
(sorry noob here)
"
Dvious_ wrote:
Will this be good for flashback league starter?
(sorry noob here)

Yes. It is league starter friendly. :)
Hey there, I'm new to the game. Been playing your build for a while and I love it. I'm just focusing on figuring everything out. I'm confused about something; You give more skill gems then there is space on the bar.

The setup I'm running is cyclone, flammability, herald of ash, warchief, slam and ice golem. How am I suppost to run immortal in with those? What am I missing?
"
Giterdun wrote:
Hey there, I'm new to the game. Been playing your build for a while and I love it. I'm just focusing on figuring everything out. I'm confused about something; You give more skill gems then there is space on the bar.

The setup I'm running is cyclone, flammability, herald of ash, warchief, slam and ice golem. How am I suppost to run immortal in with those? What am I missing?

You can swap aura skills out from the skill bar once you have them activated.

E.g.

Bind "Q" to Herald of Ash. Cast it.
Bind "Q" to Flammability. Cast it.
Bind "Q" to Warchief.
"
Giterdun wrote:

Cyclone, leap slam, and warchief on your mouse buttons.

flamability, HOA, ice golem, and immortal call on your skill bar, leaving one slot free even without swapping buffs around - could be used to leave normal movement on your left mouse button.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info