[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hello, Can someone lookup my character? i have good jewels(i dont know how to post them here), and also the equipment is not that bad. Im using this boots for clearing (good movement speed) and for bosses Koams Roots. Got 6,8k Life.
The only thing is the damage. I just reach 100k dps. Higher maps than t11 are too hard. Didnt even did the uber lab.
If anyone can help me, please write me ingame, or in this thread!
Thank everyone.
Last edited by RaivaR on May 6, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
"
RaivaR wrote:
Hello, Can someone lookup my character? i have good jewels(i dont know how to post them here), and also the equipment is not that bad. Im using this boots for clearing (good movement speed) and for bosses Koams Roots. Got 6,8k Life.
The only thing is the damage. I just reach 100k dps. Higher maps than t11 are too hard. Didnt even did the uber lab.
If anyone can help me, please write me ingame, or in this thread!
Thank everyone.

Following are upgrades you can consider:
  • 20/20 gems
  • Elder rare Turquoise amulet (check recommended rares section for preferred rolls))
  • 2 abyssal sockets version of Tombfist with murderous and searching eye jewels
  • Rare boots with high life roll + good resistance and at least 20% movement speed
  • Follow flasks setup shown in the guide
  • Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger
  • Enfeeble curse + Blasphemy for leveling
What armor, helm and boots is best to play on HC char ? I am going no vaal pact resolution technique build.
How would chieftan compare to slayer with late game gear in a trading league? More damage? More tank?
hi guys i got a bronne's 5L but i can't manage to get 2R2B1G i've spent more than 1k chromes i think...
what i can do?
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
hi guys i got a bronne's 5L but i can't manage to get 2R2B1G i've spent more than 1k chromes i think...
what i can do?

Go with 2r2g1b or 1r2g2b with faster attacks until you've got a few hundred chromes for another attempt.

Use Vorici 1R1B when you try again instead of chrome spam since you'll need only about half as many chromes to succeed that way on average. Even then, you'll only have an 87% chance to succeed with 1k chromes (vs 68% if just spamming them).

And honestly, as much of a moneypit as trying to get 4 off colors on a 5L is for just a few percent more damage, I'd probably settle for a 2G setup until I could afford to burn even more chromes on getting a 5 off 6link. (Again use 1R1B, but the average number of chromes needed to get 5 off colors is over 3000).

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
what i can do?

Go with 2r2g1b or 1r2g2b with faster attacks until you've got a few hundred chromes for another attempt.

Use Vorici 1R1B when you try again instead of chrome spam since you'll need only about half as many chromes to succeed that way on average. Even then, you'll only have an 87% chance to succeed with 1k chromes (vs 68% if just spamming them).

And honestly, as much of a moneypit as trying to get 4 off colors on a 5L is for just a few percent more damage, I'd probably settle for a 2G setup until I could afford to burn even more chromes on getting a 5 off 6link. (Again use 1R1B, but the average number of chromes needed to get 5 off colors is over 3000).

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

got 2R2G1B im ok with it the damage is ok for now
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
What armor, helm and boots is best to play on HC char ? I am going no vaal pact resolution technique build.

You will want to use high life roll helm and probably Belly of the Beast for HC.

A well rolled Elder rare chest will also provide lots of toughness for HC game play.

"
faytte wrote:
How would chieftan compare to slayer with late game gear in a trading league? More damage? More tank?

Chieftain is the cheapest to gear and potentially has more damage than Slayer when you min/max it.

In terms of tankiness, Slayer's overleech is a huge QOL so it varies from player to player.
Going to wait an uptade about this build for 3.3

Any preview?

Also, thanks for your effort and good work.
"
Pascoax wrote:
Going to wait an uptade about this build for 3.3

Any preview?

Also, thanks for your effort and good work.

Ignite is getting some love in 3.3 so possible change I foresee will be to swap Elemental Focus of Cyclone to Chance to Ignite.

But we shall see. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info