[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Morvis110 wrote:
Hello.

I am also playing cyclone with Ngamahu axe and I did not found much builds only one from 3.11 pretty old, I just removed the totems.
It is working pretty well but I am afraid it will be weak once I get to red maps.

Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/eKcF46vq

Should I remove my crits and go for Resolute Technique instead?

My current idea:
1) Go for Resolute Technique for more points.
2) Remove everything from the right side up but Primeval Force.
3) Add more endurance charges.
4) Add Thread of Hope (medium) next to Golem's Blood and go for Discriple of the Unyielding and for Versatile Stance (maybe also for Bravery and remove Art of the Gladiator).
5)Go for Call to Arms and add Warcry
6) Later more jewel slots and cluster

My support gems in Ngamahu axe are same as Spaceace7373. I removed elemental focus and rather added the combustion.

I plan to add The Bottle Faith and The Wise Oak.
Not sure about rest of the gear yet.
If someone could give me an advice about decent gear and also endgame gear for this build I would really much appreciate that.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I haven't tried the updated build version on this topic, if it's better to convert to it, I am fine with that.

I see that you went for dodge. I would say the skill tree that you are adopting is fine. Since you are going dodge, you will want to pick up Wind Dancer.

And since you went for crit, you will want Titanic Impacts and Heartseeker.

Gems wise, I recommend you to follow the setup listed in the guide. They are well tested through time with the build. :)

As for gears, since you went for dodge, you will want evasion gears. Bronn is a perfect chest for dodge and it add so much damage to Cyclone.

Devoto is another high evasion helm with lots of speed.

Take a look at the recommended gears and rares section.

I have made some adjustment to your skill tree and you can take a look here: https://pastebin.com/fKQL6h1x

For flasks, you should go for Jade instead of Granite.
"
I see that you went for dodge. I would say the skill tree that you are adopting is fine. Since you are going dodge, you will want to pick up Wind Dancer.

And since you went for crit, you will want Titanic Impacts and Heartseeker.

Gems wise, I recommend you to follow the setup listed in the guide. They are well tested through time with the build. :)

As for gears, since you went for dodge, you will want evasion gears. Bronn is a perfect chest for dodge and it add so much damage to Cyclone.

Devoto is another high evasion helm with lots of speed.

Take a look at the recommended gears and rares section.

I have made some adjustment to your skill tree and you can take a look here: https://pastebin.com/fKQL6h1x

For flasks, you should go for Jade instead of Granite.

Thank you, Kira. I will take a look on that.
Сharging offensive useless skill for our build?
"
jdth6h wrote:

Charging Offensive is not useful.

You have to pick up Unwavering Stance for it to be useful as you want to be hit in order to have a chance to gain the charge.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
jdth6h wrote:

Charging Offensive is not useful.

You have to pick up Unwavering Stance for it to be useful as you want to be hit in order to have a chance to gain the charge.

But I was pick to take Unwavering Stance because stuns often stop my cyclone
hello, is Loreweave good body armor to use?
"
jdth6h wrote:

But I was pick to take Unwavering Stance because stuns often stop my cyclone

Well, then you can give it a go and see if you like it. Personally I won't invest 4 points into that node. :)

"
reaveden wrote:
hello, is Loreweave good body armor to use?

Yes. Loreweave is a good chest to use.
one thing i would recommend for anyone running this build is, if you can get them, to get a jewel with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and in a ring "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" for complete bleed immunity which helps so much. sometimes not easy or cheap to find but worth it in the end in my opinion
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
I am a complete noob. So I can use either cyclone or Consecrated path or tectonic slam? Or what, and what to follow either of these skills in pob?
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
one thing i would recommend for anyone running this build is, if you can get them, to get a jewel with "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and in a ring "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" for complete bleed immunity which helps so much. sometimes not easy or cheap to find but worth it in the end in my opinion

Yes. Corrupted Blood jewel is essential in the game. :)

"
3eko wrote:
I am a complete noob. So I can use either cyclone or Consecrated path or tectonic slam? Or what, and what to follow either of these skills in pob?

You can use any of the 3 skills for the build. Gears and skill tree are almost identical. Personally, I recommend leveling with Consecrated Path or Tectonic Slam and once you get into map, switch to Cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info