[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I must be missing something with regards to this build since I have mostly followed the guide, but now I'm struggling with T14-15 maps and I'm locked in T10-13 where I can comfortably clear without risk of dying. POB says I have around 542k DPS with cyclone and I don't know what I can change to go to 1M

Is it worth getting the two curses on the rings (Flammability and Elem Weakness on hit) if I don't have chest with +1 curses?

Last edited by Moodoo on Feb 20, 2021, 6:20:57 PM
Hello, i might missed something but how do you generate frenzy charges with this build? or is it not needed at all?
i use this build and love it. it's not a build that you can run maps without worrying about dying. i've been killed in T10 maps and can easily clear most T16 with no problems.

that said, this is not a juiced map running build for the way i went with berserker build.

here's my current gear that can kill shaper and sirus with skill and knowing how the boss moves...

all my current gems should show in gear. i changed herald of ash gem in my gloves to precision for now until i can find something better to replace precision with.

when all rage is stacked, warchiefs dropped, blood stance, and berserk pops, i'm hitting just over 1 million dps.

also note that my gear is not even done yet. need better rolls on most of it as well as getting cyclone attack speed enchant on helmet and enchants on boots and gloves.

just make sure you follow the guide exactly making sure to use the correct gems with the right setup/gear for the ascendancy chosen. then start making changes that you want like putting gem skills in rings etc...

i'm currently in the process of crafting some new boots and belt. first time doing any REAL crafting to get an item the way i want with T1 mods. here's my current progress on them

boots ilvl 86 and belt 89 which are obviously not done as i haven't had very many harvests spawn for the needed crafting. i only get 2-3 harvests per day no matter if i run 5 or 50 maps. spawn rates for me are terrible while several others tell me i should be getting more.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Hello

https://pastebin.com/EgS5m2zn

can you confirm that this POB is still relevant?

Thank you
"
Moodoo wrote:
I must be missing something with regards to this build since I have mostly followed the guide, but now I'm struggling with T14-15 maps and I'm locked in T10-13 where I can comfortably clear without risk of dying. POB says I have around 542k DPS with cyclone and I don't know what I can change to go to 1M

Is it worth getting the two curses on the rings (Flammability and Elem Weakness on hit) if I don't have chest with +1 curses?

If you don't wanna change your axe.
ngamahu's flame only have around 450 dps while good rare 2h axe can go for 800+ dps on average axe.

So it's might be a bad idea to scale your physical damage if you still using ngamahu's flame. IMHO i think scale your damage on anger might be a good idea

1. for passive skill, don't invest on physical node unless it give you special ability, for example you can allocate onslaugh on axe node.
2. boost your dps by anger(increase anger level as much as you can, for example empower with +5 level sirus glove), elemental/fire damage passive node, crit node (don't use elemental overload on endgame. it's suck)
3. double curse for elemental weakness and flammability (assassin mark is good aswell)
4. invest a lot on critical multiplier
5. you may use opal ring instead of steel ring.

end game gear
- +1 socketed gem, curse with elemental weakness, +2 aura gem, +2 aoe gem, +attack crit chance on sirus glove.
- 30% ngamahu's flame max roll with enchantment(elemental damage).
- penetrate fire resistence amulet with +1 strength skill gem (for anger)
- decrease fire res on nearby enemies (helmet)
- good roll astral plate (additional curse, -15 mana, +1.5crit)
- curse with flammability opal ring
- good implicit rolls on unique synthesis ring with increase fire damage/increase herald of ash buff

Last edited by evilband7 on Mar 8, 2021, 5:54:43 AM
How much DPS do you actually get with Consecrated Path? POB says 1m with Conc Path plus 100k for molten burst? I was expecting a lot more DPS than 1.1m out of this build or am I missing something?
Last edited by murkYuri on Mar 8, 2021, 6:24:04 PM
I just try to build ngamahu flame cyclone.
my pob: https://pastebin.com/8N3UvyEB

NO awakened gem and it's still great
IMHO dps on A8 sirus is still bad. need a good move to fight end game boss
Hi,
I'm a new poe player and found your guide with a lot of information :)
Can any1 check my gear and give me some tips?
I'm getting oneshotted too often at bosses at t10-11 maps. As a new player it's hard to know what to focus on first. I guess i need more chaos resistance but i'm also low on resources since i started a week ago.

And should I swap from Berserker to Chieftain to gear more easily?
how is this build holding up in 3.14? any major changes?
I'm going to my second league and have some questions, since I only have time to play one character:

Still a good build in 3.14? Will I face any problems in league start?

Thanks and sorry to bother!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info