[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Calathan198 wrote:
Just a heads up, I've tried it multiple times, even clicking on the pastebin link and copying it from the page. You tree is not importing into POB. Im using CF 1.4.170.25. Everything else gets imported in, but noth from the tree does.

I tried loading. It is working. You need to select the skill tree from the skill tree dropdown at the bottom of the screen.

"
ProvokeChaos wrote:
So, played this build a few leagues back and really loved the thought of it. Thought id try it out in 3.13 on my own and did alright with my own build, ended up coming back to this build and im loving it, only problem im having is i get stunned and my leech stops and i die on bosses. should i pick up unwavering stance or? im chieftain cyclone, not running vaal pact, eo.

You can get lots of life pool or get stun avoidance on gears and tree. Kaom's Root is another alternative.

Otherwise, invest into armor and pick up Unwavering Stance.

"
IIINameIII wrote:
What are the right gem setups (for helmet,boots,gloves)i was just a little confused if the build thread is right or the pob is right.
/im doing chieftan consecrated path eo

Follow the gems in the build guide. It is always the latest.

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
question about the herald of ash...

i have the gem

in my gloves and it works fine.

i found a ring

but don't see any buff from the quality that is on it. is it possible or does the lvl 22 skill on the ring surpass the gem buff?

i need to rework my rings and amulet anyway and just trying to come up with options before the investment

The skill gem from the ring provides more damage because level damage gain is greater than gem quality.

Currently considering building a new Character. This build seems very interesting is it all content viable?
Damn, Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy doesn't work anymore :(
Is this updated for 3.13?
"
Akorius wrote:
Currently considering building a new Character. This build seems very interesting is it all content viable?

Short answer yes.

End game content will need min/max gears though but you will be able to progress in to red maps with just basic gears.

"
ScrubExpress wrote:
Damn, Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy doesn't work anymore :(

You will now rely on curse flammability on hit ring.

"
UltraBlu3 wrote:
Is this updated for 3.13?

The guide is.
Last edited by Bestshoot on Feb 4, 2021, 11:34:36 AM
Hey there!

I'm new to the game and I really love your build. Could you please check me out and give a few advices? Would you change something in my build or gem setup? Currently having problems with getting health to 6k at least.

Thank you!
i'm not an expert on this build and have asked for advice a couple times but if you follow the build to a "T", you will kill endgame bosses.

my build is not finished yet but i got Sirus down to 25% solo, and i only had 4011 life.

every single piece of gear, the stats in that gear, the gems, links required, gets you to endgame content.

my current loadout follows and still needs some work as i also need the remaining 7 levels to complete the skill tree with thread of hope jewel

you should also be able to see my current gems that i also run in the gear.

base tooltip dps for my cyclone, i know it's not acurite numbers, is 100,824.1. when i drop warchiefs, and spool cyclone up, build rage, etc... it goes up a lot LOL

also, when buffed by aurabot, i'm hitting over 3M DPS tooltip

T16 maps with my current gear are easy. save to odd boss or RNG the game likes to hand out once in a while to kill you.

get your resistances capped as best as you can and just follow the guide exactly. i deviated from the guide and had nothing but death all the time. fixing what is wrong or missing makes a HUGE impact on what you can kill and what kills you.

the only change to the build that i'm making myself is to replace the Herald of Ash gem to a ring with that mod on it at level 22 which will give more damage than the gem and free up that gem socket for me to run an additional aura gem once i get all the crafting i need on it.

and don't forget to have Culling Strike on the gloves as that alone is game changing
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Feb 4, 2021, 5:22:33 PM
"
Bestshoot wrote:

The bleed on your axe, what you can do is run Herald of Purity and socket Chance to Bleed with it. This way you will be able to get the benefit from your bleed corruption.

For gloves, get warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

Consider harvest craft your amulet. Check out the recommended gears section.

Otherwise, your gears are pretty decent. Just need better rolls on some of them. Harvest will definitely help.

"
KolStatic wrote:
Hey there!

I'm new to the game and I really love your build. Could you please check me out and give a few advices? Would you change something in my build or gem setup? Currently having problems with getting health to 6k at least.

Thank you!

Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

4R1B1G Bronn chest for more damage with Berserk gem.

You will want more chaos resist. If possible, get it to at least 30+%.

Get curse with flammability Opal / Steel ring.

Elder/warlord rare amulet

Take a look at the recommended rares and gears section.

You will want anti-bleed Bubbling divine life flask.

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
i'm not an expert on this build and have asked for advice a couple times but if you follow the build to a "T", you will kill endgame bosses.

my build is not finished yet but i got Sirus down to 25% solo, and i only had 4011 life.

every single piece of gear, the stats in that gear, the gems, links required, gets you to endgame content.

my current loadout follows and still needs some work as i also need the remaining 7 levels to complete the skill tree with thread of hope jewel

you should also be able to see my current gems that i also run in the gear.

base tooltip dps for my cyclone, i know it's not acurite numbers, is 100,824.1. when i drop warchiefs, and spool cyclone up, build rage, etc... it goes up a lot LOL

also, when buffed by aurabot, i'm hitting over 3M DPS tooltip

Spoiler

T16 maps with my current gear are easy. save to odd boss or RNG the game likes to hand out once in a while to kill you.

get your resistances capped as best as you can and just follow the guide exactly. i deviated from the guide and had nothing but death all the time. fixing what is wrong or missing makes a HUGE impact on what you can kill and what kills you.

the only change to the build that i'm making myself is to replace the Herald of Ash gem to a ring with that mod on it at level 22 which will give more damage than the gem and free up that gem socket for me to run an additional aura gem once i get all the crafting i need on it.

and don't forget to have Culling Strike on the gloves as that alone is game changing

Yep. There are still lots of room for gear improvement. Harvest is in this league so getting those GG mirror tier crafts is 100% possible this league.

Check out the recommended gears section for possible crafts. :)
Last edited by kira1414 on Feb 7, 2021, 12:49:37 PM
Crit version of raider with 75\75 dodge can be much better, but need more exalts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info