[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

i don't know how it will hold up in 3.14 but here's my current gear that has me cresting 1m dps

my lightning and chaos res are a little low but popping flasks for the time being lets it hold up. i can get sirus down to 25% now and think i will be able to take him down when my res is fixed.

i'm trying to squeeze anger into this setup but the 50% mana reserve is brutal to work around
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Apr 15, 2021, 4:42:58 PM
"
Lòrian wrote:
how is this build holding up in 3.14? any major changes?

No major changes except Ngamahu's Flame got a buff in 3.14 with 1 additional molten ball. :)

"
Ulfsarkk wrote:
I'm going to my second league and have some questions, since I only have time to play one character:

Still a good build in 3.14? Will I face any problems in league start?

Thanks and sorry to bother!

Yep. This build have so far survived through time. :)

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
i don't know how it will hold up in 3.14 but here's my current gear that has me cresting 1m dps

Spoiler

my lightning and chaos res are a little low but popping flasks for the time being lets it hold up. i can get sirus down to 25% now and think i will be able to take him down when my res is fixed.

i'm trying to squeeze anger into this setup but the 50% mana reserve is brutal to work around

You can use a warlord ring with "Curse on hit with Flammability". This will allow you to drop Blasphemy + Flammability and go for Anger + Watcher's Eye. Which will be huge damage boost. :)

P.S. Skill trees and POB is updated for 3.14.
i actually have a watcher's eye that is for anger and precision

now to work on that ring without killing my res LOL
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
i actually have a watcher's eye that is for anger and precision

now to work on that ring without killing my res LOL

That is a nice Watcher's Eye. With that, you can consider going EO / Crit skill tree. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
That is a nice Watcher's Eye. With that, you can consider going EO / Crit skill tree. :)

thank you :)

i already use the EO skill tree and am now running precision, anger, blood and sand, and herald of ash. but... in the process, i killed my res to 75/54/-3/-10 and have to keep popping wise oak just to stay alive LMAO so, i really need to work on my res now before i even think of running red maps or mines
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

thank you :)

i already use the EO skill tree and am now running precision, anger, blood and sand, and herald of ash. but... in the process, i killed my res to 75/54/-3/-10 and have to keep popping wise oak just to stay alive LMAO so, i really need to work on my res now before i even think of running red maps or mines

That resistance is indeed an ouch. Looking at your gears, your belt and unset ring can easily be upgraded for the missing resistance.
"
kira1414 wrote:
That resistance is indeed an ouch. Looking at your gears, your belt and unset ring can easily be upgraded for the missing resistance.

providing i can get the crafts. i get almost no harvests. over the last couple weeks i've run over 600 T16 maps while only getting 5 or so harvests. RNG gods are being hateful towards me LOL
The FAQ says you get 100% fire conversion with Chieftain? Do you need avatar of fire to get this?
"
Palts wrote:
The FAQ says you get 100% fire conversion with Chieftain? Do you need avatar of fire to get this?

You do not need Avatar of Fire. Ngamahu's Flame itself converts 60% and Chieftain ascendancy will convert the rest.
Hello.

I am also playing cyclone with Ngamahu axe and I did not found much builds only one from 3.11 pretty old, I just removed the totems.
It is working pretty well but I am afraid it will be weak once I get to red maps.

Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/eKcF46vq

Should I remove my crits and go for Resolute Technique instead?

My current idea:
1) Go for Resolute Technique for more points.
2) Remove everything from the right side up but Primeval Force.
3) Add more endurance charges.
4) Add Thread of Hope (medium) next to Golem's Blood and go for Discriple of the Unyielding and for Versatile Stance (maybe also for Bravery and remove Art of the Gladiator).
5)Go for Call to Arms and add Warcry
6) Later more jewel slots and cluster

My support gems in Ngamahu axe are same as Spaceace7373. I removed elemental focus and rather added the combustion.

I plan to add The Bottle Faith and The Wise Oak.
Not sure about rest of the gear yet.
If someone could give me an advice about decent gear and also endgame gear for this build I would really much appreciate that.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: I haven't tried the updated build version on this topic, if it's better to convert to it, I am fine with that.

Last edited by Morvis110 on Apr 19, 2021, 7:12:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info