[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
3eko wrote:
Where do i put cluster cluster jewels in what socket, and how come I cant find in-game Tenacity but in PoB i can? Thanks

Tenacity is an amulet anointment with 2 golden oil and 1 crimson oil

poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
What would the skill pathing would look like If I get a very large ring thread of hope?
How's the performance on Ultimatum mechanics mate? and the Sirus 9?

I want to reroll to this one xD

Thanks!
"
3eko wrote:
Where do i put cluster cluster jewels in what socket, and how come I cant find in-game Tenacity but in PoB i can? Thanks

For cluster jewel, you will want to socket it near Lava Lash.

For Tenacity, as what @spaceace7373 stated.

"
xaviawoofles wrote:
What would the skill pathing would look like If I get a very large ring thread of hope?

They ain't many useful nodes for very large ring. You can use a divine till you get large ring instead.

"
meister1523 wrote:
How's the performance on Ultimatum mechanics mate? and the Sirus 9?

I want to reroll to this one xD

Thanks!

Never tried Sirus 9 but 8 is no issue.

Cyclone is good for Ultimatum mechanics. :)
What will give more damage flat physical or flat fire or elemental damage? For example, I want to add property to ring.
What nodes should I drop if I were trying to get Large & Double Medium clusters?
im not that good at the game, but we use Infernal Cry just for the extra fire damage right? Bcs we can not consume the stacks with cyclone only works with the others (Consec Path and Tectonic slam).
"
jdth6h wrote:
What will give more damage flat physical or flat fire or elemental damage? For example, I want to add property to ring.

Flat physical as it will get double converted.

"
xaviawoofles wrote:
What nodes should I drop if I were trying to get Large & Double Medium clusters?

There is a skill tree in the POB for cluster jewels. You can take a look at that.

"
CiokoF13ndra wrote:
im not that good at the game, but we use Infernal Cry just for the extra fire damage right? Bcs we can not consume the stacks with cyclone only works with the others (Consec Path and Tectonic slam).

Yes. Infernal Cry is for that extra fire damage buff.
This is my build ( https://pastebin.com/khPfbCbW ) as of now, im still crafting some of the gear, what else can I improve on?

The only thing I can think of is going crit (because of the one node in my cluster) and since I dropped an obscurtantis I wouldnt really have any problem in getting 90%+ hit chance
I only quickly glanced over the build POB, so I may have missed it but is there any stun immunity in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info