[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

How do you fit the Anger Aura into the build if you get that Jewel you mentioned?

Also how do you make it so Cyclone doesn't use all your mana? Your suggested rings don't mention anything about -mana cost. Fairly new, so I'm just a tad confused lol. cheers
Last edited by Pure780 on Apr 23, 2020, 9:39:10 PM

Hey! I just crafted this ring, and was wondering about the best pre - and suffix for dmg.(multimodding it)

The prefix could be:
flat phys
Elemental dmg with attack skills
% Damage

Suffix:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

Other suggestions?

Btw: Please every1 remember it's not possible to create 2xcurse rings using awakeners orb anymore. I found out the hard way. goodbye currency :D

Side note: To get the lvl 9 curse, u need to use elemental catalysts which is why Ele dmg with attack skills + fire dmg will get buffed by catalysts. Attack speed and flat phys / % dmg will not get buffed. will this matter in the decision?
Last edited by LesserForms on Apr 24, 2020, 5:42:53 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
decode2 wrote:
Im still feeling i cant kill and survive as i expected, probably wont finish endgame bosses this way, what can i upgrade on my character?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/decode2/characters

Character: DELSSAPEX

Instead of Red Dream, use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. Refer to Thread of Hope section for skill nodes.

I probably should remove Red Dream from the guide.

Your jewels are missing life roll. Prioritise that on the jewels.

Get Warlord spiked gloves with Culling Strike and replace Culling Strike on your Leap Slam with Multitotem.

For your Flammability curse on hit ring, you would want that to be level 8.

I like your elder amulet. Use life catalyst on it.

Consider switching to Cyclone. It has way better boss damage than Consecrated Path. Check the gems section for Cyclone setup (use Berserk gem to consume rage stacks).

"
Norwind wrote:
I can't seem to get a ring that has resists, + max hp and accuracy rating on it and some sort of recommend stat in your rare column without it costing an arm or leg. As a substitute do you recommend running precision aura?

As mentioned by @KongValfar, precision can really help with EO. :)

Thanks!

It got much better, i still miss some levels and gear improvements, like the gloves.

I can still feel "squishy" when fighting with guardians, although i already capped all resistances.

Yes, the change on The Red Dream and the cyclone are making the build feel better actually, but i still miss the helmet enchantment.

Any other advice that i should know?

Thanks a lot man, feels nice to get some support from build-makers.
"
Pure780 wrote:
How do you fit the Anger Aura into the build if you get that Jewel you mentioned?

Also how do you make it so Cyclone doesn't use all your mana? Your suggested rings don't mention anything about -mana cost. Fairly new, so I'm just a tad confused lol. cheers

You will run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

You can craft 2 x -3 mana to channel skill on your rings and amulet.

You can also craft an Elreon ring (requires the divination card "Blessing of God").

"
LesserForms wrote:

Hey! I just crafted this ring, and was wondering about the best pre - and suffix for dmg.(multimodding it)

The prefix could be:
flat phys
Elemental dmg with attack skills
% Damage

Suffix:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

Other suggestions?

Btw: Please every1 remember it's not possible to create 2xcurse rings using awakeners orb anymore. I found out the hard way. goodbye currency :D

Side note: To get the lvl 9 curse, u need to use elemental catalysts which is why Ele dmg with attack skills + fire dmg will get buffed by catalysts. Attack speed and flat phys / % dmg will not get buffed. will this matter in the decision?

Elemental attack damage will be good on that ring.

And yes, GGG changed the curse on hit on ring. You no longer can get 2 curses on 1 ring anymore.

The damage difference between applying catalyst to get +1 curse level and attack damage won't be huge vs end game bosses. Personally, I would go for +1 curse level cos 9 is a nicer number than 8. :P

"
decode2 wrote:

Thanks!

It got much better, i still miss some levels and gear improvements, like the gloves.

I can still feel "squishy" when fighting with guardians, although i already capped all resistances.

Yes, the change on The Red Dream and the cyclone are making the build feel better actually, but i still miss the helmet enchantment.

Any other advice that i should know?

Thanks a lot man, feels nice to get some support from build-makers.

I would un-spec the axe node skill point near Barbarism and apply that onto Quick Recovery and the other axe node into Lava Lash.

Replace Blasphemy with Blood and Sand on your boots.

Your next upgrade will be exploding crusader chest and warlord culling strike gloves.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedBeardBD/characters

Even when he is using a +1 Curses chest he is only using Ele. Weakness right?

That build seems kinda finnished. I'm so far in terms on gear. Mostly rings and gems.

I'm doing well (still filling the atlas, since i'm playing again after a year or something), but sometimes I get fucked up by some mods, or oneshotes (just PoE things)

I could use any advice from you guys. Would appreciate.

Regards.
"

That build seems kinda finnished. I'm so far in terms on gear. Mostly rings and gems.

I'm doing well (still filling the atlas, since i'm playing again after a year or something), but sometimes I get fucked up by some mods, or oneshotes (just PoE things)

Regards.

Also, how about Atziri's Promise instead of Taste of Hate? I saw it give me more dps (in tooltip) but myabe I'm missing something out.
"
Lawfer12 wrote:

Regards.

His +1 curse chest allow you to apply 2 curse on hit curses on the enemies.

And yes, he has pretty much completed his gears. The only piece that he can really upgrade is probably warlord culling strike gloves which will enable all his attacks to cull.

On your gears, you are running Rage but not using Berserk gem. You will want to use berserk when fighting tough targets because Berserk + rage stacks give you a huge boost in damage output.

A bubbling divine life flask of staunching will give you better heal than your current life flask.

I would only use Lion's Roar when fighting end game bosses that cannot be knocked back. Otherwise an anti-curse granite flask is better.

Eventually, you will want to use a crusader exploding chest and switching to awakened version for gems that has a variant of it.

"
Lawfer12 wrote:

Also, how about Atziri's Promise instead of Taste of Hate? I saw it give me more dps (in tooltip) but myabe I'm missing something out.

Atziri's Promise will work for Chieftain because Chieftain do not use Avatar of Fire to gain 100% fire conversion.

Taste of Hate gives you damage and defense in 1 flask but if you were to use with Wise Oak, you will want your overcap fire resist to be at least 50% higher than your overcap cold resist. Otherwise Wise Oak will not grant the fire penetration when you pop the flask.
"
On your gears, you are running Rage but not using Berserk gem. You will want to use berserk when fighting tough targets because Berserk + rage stacks give you a huge boost in damage output.

i'm Currenlty leveling a Berserker, and it will replace Leap Slam for main encounters.

"
I would only use Lion's Roar when fighting end game bosses that cannot be knocked back. Otherwise an anti-curse granite flask is better.

So, most likely, it will not be used on the run per se, right? Just for end game bosses. I Just need to craft one.

The rest of the gear will require currency that i don't havy atm haha

Thanks for the advices.
Another question. I saw thar the guy is using Molten Shell with the CWDT setup. It triggers or only is using that slot for the Vaal Molten Shell?
"
Lawfer12 wrote:
Another question. I saw thar the guy is using Molten Shell with the CWDT setup. It triggers or only is using that slot for the Vaal Molten Shell?

He is only using the Vaal Molten Shell as his CWDT will not be able to proc a level 20 Molten Shell. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info