[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Would EO give me that much boost in dmg over RT?
"
Norwind wrote:
Would EO give me that much boost in dmg over RT?

With sufficient accuracy on gears, EO provide 20 to 30% more damage than RT.
Im still feeling i cant kill and survive as i expected, probably wont finish endgame bosses this way, what can i upgrade on my character?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/decode2/characters

Character: DELSSAPEX
I can't seem to get a ring that has resists, + max hp and accuracy rating on it and some sort of recommend stat in your rare column without it costing an arm or leg. As a substitute do you recommend running precision aura?
Precision aura is very good for EO if u have enough non-reserved mana

small bonus is the watcher eye for Anger+Precision not so crazy expensive as other good options
"
decode2 wrote:
Im still feeling i cant kill and survive as i expected, probably wont finish endgame bosses this way, what can i upgrade on my character?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/decode2/characters

Character: DELSSAPEX

Instead of Red Dream, use medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. Refer to Thread of Hope section for skill nodes.

I probably should remove Red Dream from the guide.

Your jewels are missing life roll. Prioritise that on the jewels.

Get Warlord spiked gloves with Culling Strike and replace Culling Strike on your Leap Slam with Multitotem.

For your Flammability curse on hit ring, you would want that to be level 8.

I like your elder amulet. Use life catalyst on it.

Consider switching to Cyclone. It has way better boss damage than Consecrated Path. Check the gems section for Cyclone setup (use Berserk gem to consume rage stacks).

"
Norwind wrote:
I can't seem to get a ring that has resists, + max hp and accuracy rating on it and some sort of recommend stat in your rare column without it costing an arm or leg. As a substitute do you recommend running precision aura?

As mentioned by @KongValfar, precision can really help with EO. :)

As mentioned by @KongValfar, precision can really help with EO. :)[/quote]

I can't figure out which gem to drop to fit precision aura in there. Maybe herald of ash? I was thinking anger but I have watcher's eye that buffs while being affected by anger.
Last edited by Norwind on Apr 20, 2020, 4:50:41 PM
"
Norwind wrote:

I can't figure out which gem to drop to fit precision aura in there. Maybe herald of ash? I was thinking anger but I have watcher's eye that buffs while being affected by anger.

Drop Faster Attack on your Leap Slam for Precision.
Could you tell me what gems i should put on my axe? for Consecrated path build

I have already put Consecrated path on my chest, but what do i put on my axe?
"
Could you tell me what gems i should put on my axe? for Consecrated path build

I have already put Consecrated path on my chest, but what do i put on my axe?

The gems in the axe are the same for all setup and they are listed in the guide, under gems section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info