[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Nice guide. I like it. Did it the 2nd time now. First one was a couple leagues ago. Now trying it again in Delirium since its my 2nd Character and saved up a bit of currency.

Im good to go. Got all the gear I need except Elder Amulet. But im using Impresence. Got there Anointment TENACITY. Spend that money on it for the Oils... BUT im asking myself how am I supposed to run Elemental Overload with that gear? I do not have enough Accuracy and tbh. im not ready to change rings cuz they are OP. Possible to run without EO or is this too much of dmg loss?

What could be the alternative?

EDIT: 2nd ring awaits me on lvl 80 (currently lvl 78). Its an another ring with Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit because I got on my chest "You can Apply an additional curse". The ring comes with strenght, life and increased life. It will replace my Two-Stone ring.

The only alternative I see is my Abyss Jewel in Belt and another jewel spot in passive skill tree for accuracy... But it wont fill my accuracy into 90% range.

EDIT-2: How high should be the Main Hand Accuracy Rating? Im around 723 and its 70-73% hit chance. So I should aim for at least 1K Main Hand Accuracy rating to hit the 90%?

EDIT-3: Got accuracy at 1567. That is 92% Main Hand Chance to Hit and 87% ... Evasive Monsters.

EDIT-4: Tweaked yesterday night and today abit around. Changed ring into same ring but with Accuracy and got 2 jewels (1 abyss & 1 normal) with increased life % + accuracy. Now im at 97% hit chance and 95% hit chance elusive monster. Build is for now, "perfect". Small changes like Helm or Amulet will be done later. For now im satisfied.
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Apr 15, 2020, 7:13:49 AM
"
Nice guide. I like it. Did it the 2nd time now. First one was a couple leagues ago. Now trying it again in Delirium since its my 2nd Character and saved up a bit of currency.

Im good to go. Got all the gear I need except Elder Amulet. But im using Impresence. Got there Anointment TENACITY. Spend that money on it for the Oils... BUT im asking myself how am I supposed to run Elemental Overload with that gear? I do not have enough Accuracy and tbh. im not ready to change rings cuz they are OP. Possible to run without EO or is this too much of dmg loss?

EDIT: 2nd ring awaits me on lvl 80 (currently lvl 78). Its an another ring with Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit because I got on my chest "You can Apply an additional curse". The ring comes with strenght, life and increased life. It will replace my Two-Stone ring.

The only alternative I see is my Abyss Jewel in Belt and another jewel spot in passive skill tree for accuracy... But it wont fill my accuracy into 90% range.

EDIT-2: How high should be the Main Hand Accuracy Rating? Im around 723 and its 70-73% hit chance. So I should aim for at least 1K Main Hand Accuracy rating to hit the 90%?

EDIT-3: Got accuracy at 1567. That is 92% Main Hand Chance to Hit and 87% ... Evasive Monsters.

EDIT-4: Tweaked yesterday night and today abit around. Changed ring into same ring but with Accuracy and got 2 jewels (1 abyss & 1 normal) with increased life % + accuracy. Now im at 97% hit chance and 95% hit chance elusive monster. Build is for now, "perfect". Small changes like Helm or Amulet will be done later. For now im satisfied.

Instead of Amplify, Divine Fevour will give you more damage.

You are using +1 curse chest. Crusader exploding chest with +1 curse will be better.

I recommend Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

You are using Wise Oak + Taste of Hate but your overcap fire resist is lower than your overcap cold resist. Wise Oak will not be giving you damage buff. You want fire resist to be higher (or same) as cold resist in order to benefit from both flasks.

I believe you are using delve curse on hit ring. Using Hunter and Warlord influenced rings with curse on hit will give you more damage.

Get more levels and you should have more life.

For the next 7 levels, invest the skill points into Constitution and Quick Recovery.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 15, 2020, 7:21:53 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"

Instead of Amplify, Divine Fevour will give you more damage.

You are using +1 curse chest. Crusader exploding chest with +1 curse will be better.

I recommend Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

You are using Wise Oak + Taste of Hate but your overcap fire resist is lower than your overcap cold resist. Wise Oak will not be giving you damage buff. You want fire resist to be higher (or same) as cold resist in order to benefit from both flasks.

I believe you are using delve curse on hit ring. Using Hunter and Warlord influenced rings with curse on hit will give you more damage.

Get more levels and you should have more life.

For the next 7 levels, invest the skill points into Constitution and Quick Recovery.

Thanks for the advice!

Resistances are fixed now for ToH and Wise Oak. Skill-tree also "fixed". Just respeced 1 Strenght passive into Divine Devourer. Dont like to run without Aplify. I like the additional hit range.

Chest is too expensive atm. Dont have the extra 5-6ex to invest.

My rings are these here:

Whats wrong about them? :-o Maybe im missing something to understand...

That was actually the plan for the next 7 levels to get those HP passives for more HP.
"

Thanks for the advice!

Resistances are fixed now for ToH and Wise Oak. Skill-tree also "fixed". Just respeced 1 Strenght passive into Divine Devourer. Dont like to run without Aplify. I like the additional hit range.

Chest is too expensive atm. Dont have the extra 5-6ex to invest.

My rings are these here:

Whats wrong about them? :-o Maybe im missing something to understand...

That was actually the plan for the next 7 levels to get those HP passives for more HP.

You want level 8 curse on hit rings. What you are using are level 5s. :)

For Rune Eye, what is the ilvl of the ring? If it is 80+, you can re-roll till you get level 8 curse.

Onslaught ring is just a delve ring so there is no way you can re-roll that ring. You will want to get a ilvl 80+ Warlord Opal/Steel ring instead for re-roll.
Last edited by kira1414 on Apr 15, 2020, 11:02:13 PM
Hi, I am using the RT Chieftain build. It seems to me that the gem setup described in the thread is different from the gem setup in the PoB. Am I being confused or is the setup in the thread more updated?
Last edited by pakhibirdy on Apr 17, 2020, 3:56:13 AM
"
pakhibirdy wrote:
Hi, I am using the RT Chieftain build. It seems to me that the gem setup described in the thread is different from the gem setup in the PoB. Am I being confused or is the setup in the thread more updated?

Gems setup in thread is most up to date. For the gems setup in POB, there are variants based on the ascendancy that you choose for the build.

E.g. Berserker will use slightly different setup as compared to Chieftain.
Hey Kira. I think I'm starting to hit a wall where I can't seem to do enough damage or die before I can kill bosses fast enough. I cannot afford an exploding chest at the moment. Do you suggest that I start respecing out of RT and maybe into EO for more damage?
"
Norwind wrote:
Hey Kira. I think I'm starting to hit a wall where I can't seem to do enough damage or die before I can kill bosses fast enough. I cannot afford an exploding chest at the moment. Do you suggest that I start respecing out of RT and maybe into EO for more damage?

It will be great if you can get 4R1B1G on your Bronn. You can try using 3R bench crafting to see if you hit that color combo.

Otherwise, you can consider running this setup instead:

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Rage + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attack + Infused Channeling.

Replace Faster Attack on your Totem + Leap Slam with Berserk. Pop berserk when you are fighting boss with rage stacks. That should help you in the fight.

To go EO, you will want 900 accuracy on your gears (rings, gloves, amulet, jewels).

The best amulet for the build is rare elder amulet (see recommended gears). You can use a warlord curse Flammability on hit ring (see recommended rares) to replace Blasphemy + Flammability.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Norwind wrote:

It will be great if you can get 4R1B1G on your Bronn. You can try using 3R bench crafting to see if you hit that color combo.

Otherwise, you can consider running this setup instead:

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Rage + Fortify + Elemental Damage with Attack + Infused Channeling.

Replace Faster Attack on your Totem + Leap Slam with Berserk. Pop berserk when you are fighting boss with rage stacks. That should help you in the fight.

To go EO, you will want 900 accuracy on your gears (rings, gloves, amulet, jewels).

The best amulet for the build is rare elder amulet (see recommended gears). You can use a warlord curse Flammability on hit ring (see recommended rares) to replace Blasphemy + Flammability.

Rage as in blood rage or rage support?
"
Norwind wrote:

Rage as in blood rage or rage support?

Rage support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info