[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
JjjaMarcussS wrote:
Still suffering with bosses.
Unfortunately, as I understand damage limit for this build is aboout 1kkk DPS (if you spend 30 exalts).
I update anything possible.
Only thing left is 1-2 levels on gems and awaken versions, but still avarage DPS is about 350k (cyclon+burst).
Is there anyone who reached at least 2kkk DPS?

Yep. RedBeardBD's BigDank character's Cyclone has 2.8m Shaper dps:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedBeardBD/characters
Can someone check on why my Thread Of Hope Jewel is not working? I put it where the guide said to.
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:
Can someone check on why my Thread Of Hope Jewel is not working? I put it where the guide said to.

You need to refund some skill points and invest them on the suggested nodes.

There are 3 skill points near Hatchet Master that you can refund and use on the 2 discipline nodes + Harvester of Foes.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:

You need to refund some skill points and invest them on the suggested nodes.

There are 3 skill points near Hatchet Master that you can refund and use on the 2 discipline nodes + Harvester of Foes.

Which skillpoints near Hatchet Master? And what do you mean by discipline nodes? I'm sorry but I'm totally confused.

I thought if I put in Thread Of Hope it allocades the Skill-Points without having them linked in the radius?
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:

Which skillpoints near Hatchet Master? And what do you mean by discipline nodes? I'm sorry but I'm totally confused.

I thought if I put in Thread Of Hope it allocades the Skill-Points without having them linked in the radius?

Thread of Hope does not automatically allocate skill points within the radius. You have to put skill point into it.

There are 3 skill points leading to Hatchet Master. You can un-spec those 3 skill points and you will still have Hatchet Master on your skill tree.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:

Thread of Hope does not automatically allocate skill points within the radius. You have to put skill point into it.

There are 3 skill points leading to Hatchet Master. You can un-spec those 3 skill points and you will still have Hatchet Master on your skill tree.

Ok, now I see how you ment that. Thanks! I just had to respec! Thanks so much my man.
Last edited by SicTrooper16 on Apr 12, 2020, 4:19:29 AM
Hey.
I just found

Should i be running this?

Can this possibly replace
? Allowing for a life/res/armor stygian wise?

Last edited by LesserForms on Apr 14, 2020, 4:45:43 AM
"
LesserForms wrote:
Hey.
I just found

Yes. You can use both of the items you just dropped. Belt is in fact 1 of the recommended item that you can use for the build. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
LesserForms wrote:
Hey.
I just found

Yes. You can use both of the items you just dropped. Belt is in fact 1 of the recommended item that you can use for the build. :)

Hey Kiara. Thanks for the reply. I think you misunderstood a bit.
Can Cinderswallow replace Soultether (im using it right now).
If im able to drop soultether i could greatly increase my healt pool + res :)

BEst regards
"
LesserForms wrote:

Hey Kiara. Thanks for the reply. I think you misunderstood a bit.
Can Cinderswallow replace Soultether (im using it right now).
If im able to drop soultether i could greatly increase my healt pool + res :)

BEst regards

Oh. Well, you can try switching Soul Tether out for that flask and see how it feels for you.

But do take note that Soul Tether works in boss fight too while Cinderswallow is mainly for mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info