[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Planning to make this as my last league character.

Can this finish 20/20 Simalacrum and Sirus 8?

Thanks mate!
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Pure780 wrote:
How do you fit the Anger Aura into the build if you get that Jewel you mentioned?

Also how do you make it so Cyclone doesn't use all your mana? Your suggested rings don't mention anything about -mana cost. Fairly new, so I'm just a tad confused lol. cheers

You will run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

You can craft 2 x -3 mana to channel skill on your rings and amulet.

You can also craft an Elreon ring (requires the divination card "Blessing of God").

"
LesserForms wrote:

Hey! I just crafted this ring, and was wondering about the best pre - and suffix for dmg.(multimodding it)

The prefix could be:
flat phys
Elemental dmg with attack skills
% Damage

Suffix:
Increased fire damage
Increased attack speed

Other suggestions?

Btw: Please every1 remember it's not possible to create 2xcurse rings using awakeners orb anymore. I found out the hard way. goodbye currency :D

Side note: To get the lvl 9 curse, u need to use elemental catalysts which is why Ele dmg with attack skills + fire dmg will get buffed by catalysts. Attack speed and flat phys / % dmg will not get buffed. will this matter in the decision?

Elemental attack damage will be good on that ring.

And yes, GGG changed the curse on hit on ring. You no longer can get 2 curses on 1 ring anymore.

The damage difference between applying catalyst to get +1 curse level and attack damage won't be huge vs end game bosses. Personally, I would go for +1 curse level cos 9 is a nicer number than 8. :P

"
decode2 wrote:

Thanks!

It got much better, i still miss some levels and gear improvements, like the gloves.

I can still feel "squishy" when fighting with guardians, although i already capped all resistances.

Yes, the change on The Red Dream and the cyclone are making the build feel better actually, but i still miss the helmet enchantment.

Any other advice that i should know?

Thanks a lot man, feels nice to get some support from build-makers.

I would un-spec the axe node skill point near Barbarism and apply that onto Quick Recovery and the other axe node into Lava Lash.

Replace Blasphemy with Blood and Sand on your boots.

Your next upgrade will be exploding crusader chest and warlord culling strike gloves.

Hi

Already got Quick Recovery and Lava Lash, so, what should i do with those 2 points?

ok, i'll use blood and sand.

Going to farm so i can get those gloves, because max life + accuracy + culling strike + melee damage + attack speed gets really expensive.

Thanks!
Just a PSA from me :)

Please read the cluster jewel section especially regarding culling strike on cursed enemies.

Culling strike on spiked gloves get SUPER expensive.
You can achieve culling strike by investing in a medium cluster jewel which costs ~2chaos for the base and then craft one to your liking. Just make sure it has wish for death. This will enable you to always have culling strike, and free some budget on gloves without culling strike. Then we can go for flat phys, flat fire, AS, melee dmg or something else.

I think the cluster section is espicially important for people on a budget.
If you can't afford an exploding chest. Cluster jewels can also help you there.

So yeah. basically just a tip to get into cluster jewels :)
"
meister1523 wrote:

Thanks mate!

Yes it can but you will need end game gears to achieve that.

"
decode2 wrote:

Hi

Already got Quick Recovery and Lava Lash, so, what should i do with those 2 points?

Going to farm so i can get those gloves, because max life + accuracy + culling strike + melee damage + attack speed gets really expensive.

Thanks!

Or do what @LesserForms suggested for the budget version. :)

One thing to note though, Devastator can't compete with Crusader exploding chest so ultimately you will still want to get your hands on that chest.
the chest makes a HUGE difference indeed!
going from a % to explode, to always explode feels crazy.
Im tearing through most T16 maps and deliriums. I only seem to die because im a noob and don't pay attention :)

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:

Thanks mate!

Yes it can but you will need end game gears to achieve that.

"
decode2 wrote:

Hi

Thanks!

Or do what @LesserForms suggested for the budget version. :)

One thing to note though, Devastator can't compete with Crusader exploding chest so ultimately you will still want to get your hands on that chest.
"
He is only using the Vaal Molten Shell as his CWDT will not be able to proc a level 20 Molten Shell. :)

So it's viable to use a high level Molten Shell, in orden to CWDT don't proc it, and cast it manually instead of Stellskin? Or Steelskin lv20 is better in terms of defense?
"
Lawfer12 wrote:

So it's viable to use a high level Molten Shell, in orden to CWDT don't proc it, and cast it manually instead of Stellskin? Or Steelskin lv20 is better in terms of defense?

Steelskin is better when you have low armor. Vaal Molten Shell is better when you have high armor.

You can use Steelskin and Vaal Molten Shell concurrently but not Steelskin and Molten Shell.
I just reworked my build with a soul tether plus leech nodes and I'm so much more tanky in higher tier maps. Takes a bit to kill some bosses but I'll take that over dying!
Is there an updated Pastebin for 3.10 with the new recommended Cluster Jewels?
Last edited by QuivanlenSoth on Apr 28, 2020, 10:18:12 PM
"
QuivanlenSoth wrote:
Is there an updated Pastebin for 3.10 with the new recommended Cluster Jewels?

The pastebin works exactly the same for 3.10 so no changes to it beyond converting the skill tree to 3.10.

For cluster jewels, you will want to expand below Lava Lash. You will unspec damage wheels (e.g. Slaughter) and use Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section) to free up skill points for cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info