[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi,

I think build is great but i think what can i upgrade in my build. Sometimes i get one shot kill on maps tier 10-12, map dont have reflect and i dont know how make my char more powerfull. Can you help me?
I saw that you have different Cyclone setups for mapping and bossing. Do you recommend having 2 chests and wich chest du u recommend for wich task? I would use bronn for Boss and Rare or carcas for mapping ?
So, I bought awakened melee, switched to soul tether. Had to craft cold res on my ammy to do so. Upgraded most of my gems to 20%. I have made so much progress since then on single target.

Your advice was so helpful.

I am just wondering what I should save up for and buy next. I have a crit chance and splodey chest right now. Would a splodey additional curse chest and a second curse ring be better? Or should I go for a double anger watchers eye? Or is there a different piece that I could upgrade?

HelloDoesAHit is the character.

Again thanks in advance.
Last edited by HelloGod on May 3, 2020, 7:54:19 PM
"
pakhibirdy wrote:
Hi, I hope you are well.
I am using your Cyclone build and enjoying it very much. The problem is, starting from T10 maps, I randomly keep getting one-shotted while mapping. I don't think it is a problem with the build because it seems even new players are running T16 maps easily. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Can you please take a look at my character and see if there is something I am missing? I have like 2k armour. Is this an issue?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pakhibirdy/characters
The character is DeliriumNFC

I recommend medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up useful nodes (see Thread section) without pathing to them.

Consider getting Warlord gloves with Culling Strike.

You can go for Vorici T3 in research safehouse and try white socket your Bronn. If it hit the right spot, you will have big damage upgrade. In the meantime, you can use Faster Attack or Close Combat for the 6th link.

You can also replace Pulverise with Rage and run Berserk. Berserk + rage stacks give a lot of damage boost during boss fight.

Instead of Impresence, rare elder amulet will be better and with curse flammability on hit warlord ring (see recommended rare), you will gain more damage by running: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

End game chest will be crusader exploding chest:

(Ignore the gems in that chest, I am running Impale Cyclone with Saviour + Paradoxica in SSF Delirium).

Also, try squeezing in Soul Tether. You will love the survivability it provides.

"
michit_88 wrote:
Hi,

I think build is great but i think what can i upgrade in my build. Sometimes i get one shot kill on maps tier 10-12, map dont have reflect and i dont know how make my char more powerfull. Can you help me?

Your character profile is hidden. You can set it to public from your privacy settings.

"
HelloGod wrote:
So, I bought awakened melee, switched to soul tether. Had to craft cold res on my ammy to do so. Upgraded most of my gems to 20%. I have made so much progress since then on single target.

Your advice was so helpful.

I am just wondering what I should save up for and buy next. I have a crit chance and splodey chest right now. Would a splodey additional curse chest and a second curse ring be better? Or should I go for a double anger watchers eye? Or is there a different piece that I could upgrade?

HelloDoesAHit is the character.

Again thanks in advance.

Additional curse is good. Even a -15 total mana cost + exploding chest is good for the build too.

Overall your gears are pretty much in shape. Just need better rolls on those slots that can roll better. And of course, that double damage Watcher's Eye.

Since you are on EO, you can consider running a pair of boots with Tailwind and get 120% crit chance if you haven't crit enchantment on the boots.

"
michit_88 wrote:
Hi,

Your character profile is hidden. You can set it to public from your privacy settings.

OK, done. I update my profile.

Your rings need to be replaced. Pyre can be replaced with a warlord ring with curse Flammability on hit. For the opal ring, you will want a higher life roll on it with good resistance.

With the curse on hit ring, you will be able to run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten and use a Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire damage (don't get the wrong one).

Instead of Tombfist, warlord gloves with Culling Strike is better. Tombfist is no longer BIS because you can get initimidate from Awakened Melee Physical.

Use Soul Tether belt. It add a lot of survivability to the build.

You would want a 6L chest, preferably crusader chest with exploding mod.

In the meantime, you can replace Pulverize with Rage and replace Blood Rage with Berserk. Pop berserk during boss fight with rage stacks will enable you to burst through the fight.

Flasks, use Bubbling divine life flask of Staunching, anti-curse granite flask (you only use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights), anti-freeze quick silver flask, Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak.

Medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section).

You will want to use abyssal jewels with life rolls. You only have 5k life at level 90, which is too low. You want 6k life at that level.

Your lightning resist is not capped. You 100% need to cap fire, cold and lightning resistance and get chaos resist into +ve value.

Instead of EO, I recommend you to run RT skill tree. Your chance to hit is too low at the moment (only 75%). Chance to hit has to be at least 90% before you want to use EO skill tree.

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
michit_88 wrote:

OK, done. I update my profile.

Your rings need to be replaced. Pyre can be replaced with a warlord ring with curse Flammability on hit. For the opal ring, you will want a higher life roll on it with good resistance.

With the curse on hit ring, you will be able to run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten and use a Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire damage (don't get the wrong one).

Instead of Tombfist, warlord gloves with Culling Strike is better. Tombfist is no longer BIS because you can get initimidate from Awakened Melee Physical.

Use Soul Tether belt. It add a lot of survivability to the build.

You would want a 6L chest, preferably crusader chest with exploding mod.

In the meantime, you can replace Pulverize with Rage and replace Blood Rage with Berserk. Pop berserk during boss fight with rage stacks will enable you to burst through the fight.

Flasks, use Bubbling divine life flask of Staunching, anti-curse granite flask (you only use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights), anti-freeze quick silver flask, Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak.

Medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section).

You will want to use abyssal jewels with life rolls. You only have 5k life at level 90, which is too low. You want 6k life at that level.

Your lightning resist is not capped. You 100% need to cap fire, cold and lightning resistance and get chaos resist into +ve value.

Instead of EO, I recommend you to run RT skill tree. Your chance to hit is too low at the moment (only 75%). Chance to hit has to be at least 90% before you want to use EO skill tree.

What about amulet?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
pakhibirdy wrote:
Hi, I hope you are well.
I am using your Cyclone build and enjoying it very much. The problem is, starting from T10 maps, I randomly keep getting one-shotted while mapping. I don't think it is a problem with the build because it seems even new players are running T16 maps easily. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Can you please take a look at my character and see if there is something I am missing? I have like 2k armour. Is this an issue?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pakhibirdy/characters
The character is DeliriumNFC

I recommend medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and pick up useful nodes (see Thread section) without pathing to them.

Done. Thanks a lot for your help.

"

Prices are high though. Seems like I will have to craft it. But have no experience in crafting. Maybe later.

"
You can go for Vorici T3 in research safehouse and try white socket your Bronn. If it hit the right spot, you will have big damage upgrade. In the meantime, you can use Faster Attack or Close Combat for the 6th link.

Didn't do the crafting but faster attack is a nice boost.

"
Instead of Impresence, rare elder amulet will be better and with curse flammability on hit warlord ring (see recommended rare), you will gain more damage by running: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

I have changed the amulet and rings. Lost a great deal of dps though (around 9%). I hope the curses will make up for it.

Lastly, thanks a lot again. I will test it.
"
michit_88 wrote:

What about amulet?

Rare elder amulet as show in recommended gears will be what you want. Having both life recovery and extra fire can be tough so you will prioritize extra fire.

"
pakhibirdy wrote:

"

Prices are high though. Seems like I will have to craft it. But have no experience in crafting. Maybe later.

Culling Strike is a rare craft.

I recommend chaos spam or alchemy + scour. I find myself having better RNG when craftig the gloves.
"
HelloGod wrote:
First off, I have looked through this thread and I have to say you have been extremely communicative and so helpful. Sincerely, thank you for that.

I’m farming Jun with Prime sextant for that recipe now. How big of difference does it make? Mana is something I struggle with just occasionally. Is this a QoL improvement or something necessary?

I have 90% accuracy with my gear, which is what you called for. Is more necessary?

I divined my watchers eye to 24%. I will get a double anger when I can afford it.

The benefits from my belt weigh heavily upon my resistance. I would have to restructure my gear to use Soul Tether. Is it worth it?

Thanks again for your responsiveness and altruism.

In my experience the sheer leech from using Soul Tether belt & leech notes from tree will mean that you won't have to get any -mana cost crafts on any rings/amus. This frees up slots for dmg or resistance. so it's not that hard to get capped.
Gl hf out there exile.
Last edited by LesserForms on May 5, 2020, 3:03:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info