[Guide] What happens after a league ends?

"
Raedwolf64 wrote:
Just got craft aspect of the avian skill in betrayal league. Will that transfer to standard league when the league ends? Will the captured based transfer? thanks

I also have the same questions.

Would someone please kindly answer above questions?
Bumpity bump
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
This was very, very helpful. Thank you kindly
"
Kaltroh wrote:
"
Raedwolf64 wrote:
Just got craft aspect of the avian skill in betrayal league. Will that transfer to standard league when the league ends? Will the captured based transfer? thanks

I also have the same questions.

Would someone please kindly answer above questions?

Unless GGG explicitly says otherwise (which is very rare), all existing items transfer into Standard league unchanged. Sometimes unique items get a value adjustment, but this almost never happens to rolled rare mods. It's almost certain that crafted mods will transfer to Standard unchanged.

Your captured beasts from both Standard and Challenge league will simply be added together and you will have access to all of them in Standard after the merge. There is some technical maximum number of beasts you can have (1000, I believe?); I don't know what happens of you go over that limit. Most likely the beasts with the lowest levels will be released; as this is what happened during the original Bestiary league.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on May 8, 2019, 5:11:25 PM
What about delve ? Do you keep your delve map or its remade ?
Bumpity bump
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Is there anything required to make the transferred characters playable?

I can see all of my characters via "Show All", but they remain in the old league and are unplayable. There isn't a "merge" button like normal so I assume it is intended to be automatic.

Thank you in advance.

ANSWER: It seems this happens over time because my character from one league just became playable while the others remain unplayable.
------------
Semper Fidelis,
Ol'Broken Down Teufelshunde reliving his youth as an exile!

"I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good, once, as I ever was!"
Last edited by hoscheck1 on Jun 3, 2019, 6:54:29 PM
"
hoscheck1 wrote:
Is there anything required to make the transferred characters playable?

I can see all of my characters via "Show All", but they remain in the old league and are unplayable. There isn't a "merge" button like normal so I assume it is intended to be automatic.

Thank you in advance.

League migrations can take a few hours. :)
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
hi guys pls some one can to tell me if i come from other league in standard with items this items from league for how many days they will stay in standard?
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
hi guys pls some one can to tell me if i come from other league in standard with items this items from league for how many days they will stay in standard?

What enters standard stays in standard. Forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info