[Guide] What happens after a league ends?

"
tsftd wrote:
You are a king among men, and we need a karma/upvote system just so that I can upvote you.

One nice comment is worth a thousand imaginary upvotes!

Just for you, I have made some small updates and clarifications in the OP!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 11, 2018, 1:05:49 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
tsftd wrote:
You are a king among men, and we need a karma/upvote system just so that I can upvote you.

One nice comment is worth a thousand imaginary upvotes!

Just for you, I have made some small updates and clarifications in the OP!

Is there any way to prefer keeping your Standard Atlas over League? My Standard Atlas has it shaped for farming, whereas in Leagues, I never play enough or make it far enough to bother too much with Atlas shaping. Having to spend sextants and currency to undo maps every league can get expensive >.<
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
linkstatic wrote:
Is there any way to prefer keeping your Standard Atlas over League? My Standard Atlas has it shaped for farming, whereas in Leagues, I never play enough or make it far enough to bother too much with Atlas shaping. Having to spend sextants and currency to undo maps every league can get expensive >.<

Sorry, this is not currently possible.

It is one of the things that get suggested over and over, so maybe at some point in the future...
Thanks for a fantastic, well-written guide. It helped me a lot during the Bestiary transfer.

I was wondering, what happens to prophecies after a league merge? (I know sealed prophecies will be safe since they're considered items, but I'm wondering whether unsealed prophecies will transfer to Standard.)

If they do get transferred and not lost, there's this follow-up scenario I've been thinking about:

Let's say I already have a few prophecy slots filled in Standard. If I have more unsealed prophecies on my league character than empty slots in Standard, will some prophecies get lost/deleted in the transfer? Or can I temporarily have more than the maximum number of prophecies?
"
Thanks for a fantastic, well-written guide. It helped me a lot during the Bestiary transfer.

I was wondering, what happens to prophecies after a league merge? (I know sealed prophecies will be safe since they're considered items, but I'm wondering whether unsealed prophecies will transfer to Standard.)

If they do get transferred and not lost, there's this follow-up scenario I've been thinking about:

Let's say I already have a few prophecy slots filled in Standard. If I have more unsealed prophecies on my league character than empty slots in Standard, will some prophecies get lost/deleted in the transfer? Or can I temporarily have more than the maximum number of prophecies?

Active prophecies are per-character, not per-account. When your character gets migrated, they take all of their currently active prophecies with them. Prophecies active for other characters don't get affected in any way.

I have added a note about prophecies to the first post for clarification, thanks for mentioning it!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 22, 2018, 3:40:15 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"

Active prophecies are per-character, not per-account. When your character gets migrated, they take all of their currently active prophecies with them. Prophecies active for other characters don't get affected in any way.

I have added a note about prophecies to the first post for clarification, thanks for mentioning it!

Thanks for the reply! Glad to see you're still actively updating the guide; I hope you'll continue to do so in the future!
Just a note about the Atlas: If we have a map completed in Standard, but in the challenge league, we completed it also, but CHOSE to use a Cartographer's Seal to uncomplete it, we have to re-seal them after the merge? Seems like we should get the seals back. Also be nice to get Shaper's Orbs back and un-shape everything because of the way the meta changes.
"
T2Darlantan wrote:
Just a note about the Atlas: If we have a map completed in Standard, but in the challenge league, we completed it also, but CHOSE to use a Cartographer's Seal to uncomplete it, we have to re-seal them after the merge?

If, at the moment the merge happens (during the downtime), the map is completed either in your Standard atlas or in your challenge league atlas, the map will be completed in your Standard atlas after the merge.
Is there more detailed info on Shaper/Elder influence after merge?

I have around 70% of Atlas completed in a standard league, with pretty big Elder influence area. I've killed 3 of his guardians but I still can't loot another map needed for the 4th guardian before I can fight Elder.

My main concern is whether influence will be overwritten after merge with Incursion, thus making Elder slip away before I can get to him. In Incursion I have less maps completed and very small Elder influence area compared to standard league.
"
DR4C0Ni4N wrote:
Is there more detailed info on Shaper/Elder influence after merge?

Thanks for reminding me! This is something I wanted to check at the end of Bestiary, but forgot.

Here are my Atlases, in order Standard, Incursion, and Incursion Flashback. I will reply back once everything gets merged to see how it goes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info