[Guide] What happens after a league ends?

Thanks for the bump, I was looking for this thread earlier.

When the league ends (later today I think), will it be possible to play your characters in Standard, or is everything offline until the new league starts up?
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

When the league ends (later today I think), will it be possible to play your characters in Standard, or is everything offline until the new league starts up?

Your characters, equipped gear, and stash will transfer to Standard immediately. Your hideout, masters, atlas, and a couple other things will take until the next server restart, likely to happen together with Delve launch.

For more details see the first post.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

Your characters, equipped gear, and stash will transfer to Standard immediately. Your hideout, masters, atlas, and a couple other things will take until the next server restart, likely to happen together with Delve launch.

For more details see the first post.

Okay, so Standard server will still stay online and be playable during the "dead zone" between leagues?
There is no "dead zone", you can continue to play in Standard as soon as the Incursion league ends.

Regarding Shaper/Elder influence, I took screenshots of my Atlases as well to see what happens.
Thanks for the confirmation :)

Though I should probably (finally) take a rest.
Everything transferred over already!
hey there, you might want to include a question and answer for people about the ongoing remove only map stash tab issue just in case people are wondering

stash tabs that are not removed after entering, exclusive to map stash tabs only afaik
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Sorry for the bump.

so if i understand right, delve chars are going directly to standard? or they'll be on "std delve". Thanks.

"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
"
Juantxuu wrote:
so if i understand right, delve chars are going directly to standard? or they'll be on "std delve". Thanks.

Yes, they will go to Standard when Delve ends. And characters from next league will go to Standard too after its end.

Delve → Standard
Hardcore Delve → Hardcore
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Just got craft aspect of the avian skill in betrayal league. Will that transfer to standard league when the league ends? Will the captured based transfer? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info