[Guide] What happens after a league ends?

I am trying to play but my transfer to standard was not immediate.
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
"
Jesus_Is_Lord wrote:
I am trying to play but my transfer to standard was not immediate.

Same here.
Sometimes it can take an hour or a day to get xferred over. If by tomorrow morning your toons have not transferred, contact support.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
My problem has been solved :)
Everything's fine.
Thx for the guide. As a new player it has a bit of impact to not be able to use content you unlocked for a few days but at least it's not a big issuse past your first league.
Sorry for the temporary clickbaity headline, but it seems a lot of people are having problems with this right now!
Added a note about the timing of Abyss ending and Bestiary beginning.

Numbered the questions for easier reference.

(Not so stealth bump to the front page.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 27, 2018, 2:52:09 PM
GGG, please pin this thread. These same questions get asked every 3 months.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I second the motion to pin this. I had to look through the bug threads and was going to ask about stash merges here in the help sub-forum before I noticed this thread around the middle of the page.

Very informative and reassuring thread. It answered some questions weighing on my mind as to what happens during the times leagues end (I just started playing PoE this January) especially about stashes.
Last edited by malakhglitch on Feb 27, 2018, 5:58:33 PM
GGG please pin this thread. It will prevent a lot of threads with similar questions being spammed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info