Check out the new Champion Ascendancy!

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
why would you be es based?

the assumption that you are supposed to have that buff up 100% of the time I think is fundamentally wrong. It activates when you are in danger, you dont build a char around keeping it up, you dont try and activate it yourself, you dont make a low life es character, you simply make a normal life based character and if something hits you really hard you get this massive buff.

low-life is bad because of the damages, not because of a single damage.

let say a mob can deal single damage from your full-life, to just trigger that low-life, that would be fine by itself.

now imagine not in full-health or having multiple source of damage hits and then you get hit hard.

in-short who is crazy enough to build around getting hit till low-life, just to trigger the buff?
It sound more like last to hit, first to fall.

It would be better if the offensive n defensive buff of that Keystone be separated.

or

Chance to gain offensive-adrenaline on hit while at full health, last x seconds.
Gain defensive-adrenaline when you reached low-life, last 20 seconds.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Last edited by starsg on Feb 22, 2018, 4:20:38 AM
"
starsg wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
why would you be es based?

the assumption that you are supposed to have that buff up 100% of the time I think is fundamentally wrong. It activates when you are in danger, you dont build a char around keeping it up, you dont try and activate it yourself, you dont make a low life es character, you simply make a normal life based character and if something hits you really hard you get this massive buff.

low-life is bad because of the damages, not because of a single damage.

let say a mob can deal single damage from your full-life, to just trigger that low-life, that would be fine by itself.

now imagine not in full-health or having multiple source of damage hits and then you get hit hard.

in-short who is crazy enough to build around getting hit till low-life, just to trigger the buff?
It sound more like last to hit, first to fall.

It would be better if the offensive n defensive buff of that Keystone be separated.

or

Chance to gain offensive-adrenaline on hit while at full health, last x seconds.
Gain defensive-adrenaline when you reached low-life, last 20 seconds.

In the scenario of many damages, you can bet it will get you to low life so you can survive. That is the entire point. You get a quick instant defense boost + status ailment clear. This scenario is not at all uncommon during normal play.

Things like poison, bleed, traps will quickly get you to low life where that buff can be the difference between dying and not. Especially in the bleed scenario.

In the scenario where you somehow got hit for a bunch of low value damage, then, a large hit, well that is tough luck, nothing will save you there. However, this latter scenario, is rare, so rare that I don't recall ever experiencing it.

Ultimately, this buff is just that, helps you avoid dying, as going from full life to low life is not hard at all and not entirely uncommon in boss fights.

idk man, just feel it aint worth it.

seem more like its going to be used for other purpose other than "intended".

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
The adrenaline nodes good for straight evade duelists fighting bosses, if you play an average full evade ranger for example any of Uber Izaro's big attacks leave you on below 1/3rd which i think is the lowlife threshold.

The problem with the node i don't think is its value, its that i can't see anybody not going for the 2 4pt ers.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
thanks for these Bex... even though I would still prefer a still image.
You might be a dickhead toward me sometimes but i have to agree with you on this one

"Takes too much time to create an image of each ascendency in each languages"

assuming Agg saw it the moment it got posted, it took 4minutes to make an image version...

They only did the notable nodes, so let's take your four minutes and double it.

8 minutes x 19 ascendancy classes = 152 minutes. 152 minutes x 6 languages = 912 minutes. 912 minutes = 15.2 hours. Wouldn't take forever, but it is a lot of extra work. Then add on the fact that some people found for certain ascendancy classes that it was difficult to tell which text belonged to which node, and yeah - I understand why they're doing videos.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
The new champion looks solid, it has good defensive nodes and also good damage boosters.

I think in some ways he's comparable to the current Juggernaut (though new champ looks a far better choice). I'm looking forward to see the changes to the Jug at this point, to see if I'll remain Jug or switch to Champ for SSF HC Bestiary.

Still shit
Looking forward to see my Jugger get permanent endurance charges all the time :))
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
The adrenaline nodes good for straight evade duelists fighting bosses, if you play an average full evade ranger for example any of Uber Izaro's big attacks leave you on below 1/3rd which i think is the lowlife threshold.

The problem with the node i don't think is its value, its that i can't see anybody not going for the 2 4pt ers.

Maybe add a line giving Adrenaline when you have a savage hit taken recently. So you get small adrenaline bursts in heavy combat and a long burst when you have taken a close hit. At least like that you get more out of the adrenaline than occasional boosts. Then again that would be too Berserker like.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Go bow.

Pick taunt route + adrenaline and aura.

Don't worry about accuracy and go pure crit, turn on RF occasionally and just leech right back up.

izi game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info