Check out the new Champion Ascendancy!

These reworked ascendencies are looking promising.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
thanks for these Bex... even though I would still prefer a still image.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7z9vz4/32_champion_ascendancy/

Still image
34pre98qua
Hmmm - Champion looks like fun this time around.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm not a fan of the new league theme but I always enjoy a fresh start and the new ascendancy reworks give us additional options. With the Templar no longer receiving penalties for having multiple totems, how could anyone possibly want to self-cast now?
"
Curseboy wrote:
HYPE
Really good revamp. GJ GGG ! :)

re-V-A-M-P! Maybe that's a retro-vamp.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 21, 2018, 9:59:35 PM
"
caboom wrote:
everything was fine until the first to strike last to fall change, adrenaline buff is nice but the condition sucks. correct me if wrong but "when you reach low life" means it will only triger when you reach low life trheshold but not if you remain at low life. basicaly one will need to build around 64% reservation to keep the skill trigering each time you attack or take damage, that or have some 65% reservation skill and activate it every couple seconds.

may be is just me but i think it would be much better something along this lines

10% increased armor/eva, 5% increased damage and 2% increased movement speed every 10% life missing, double the effect if at low life

10% life missing: 10% increased armor/eva, 5% increased damage, 2% increased movement speed
60% life missing: 60% increased armor/eva, 30% increased damage, 12% increased movement speed
70% life missing: 140% increased armor/eva, 70% increased damage, 28% increased movement speed

yah weird..

it would be better if its low-mana than low-life (who would built a ES champion?!?!?), unless there is incoming new skills/gears that allow you to have adrenline.
Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Last edited by starsg on Feb 21, 2018, 11:06:38 PM
why would you be es based?

the assumption that you are supposed to have that buff up 100% of the time I think is fundamentally wrong. It activates when you are in danger, you dont build a char around keeping it up, you dont try and activate it yourself, you dont make a low life es character, you simply make a normal life based character and if something hits you really hard you get this massive buff.
Last edited by LBJames on May 5, 2018, 8:05:25 PM
Adrenaline mechanic seems trash. The fortitude branch and taunt branch seem solid.
Taunted enemies take 20% increased damage > 40% more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info