Check out the new Champion Ascendancy!

Wouldnt it be better to have something else than Just Fortify on fortitude node?

Maybe a buff to fortify's effect

I would be happier to see

" 1% increased fortify effect per nearby enemy"

than plain

"You have fortify"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
was this posted in GD by mistake ? theres no one in this thread lol
Interesting. Doesn't particularly tickle my fancy but it looks like a solid defensive melee choice.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I agree with this so much. I feel like that node is easy to ignore/forget about. I wish gave a interesting addition to fortify (like sharing fortify with allies or something). :/
free RT without having RT is strong.

adrenaline will boost move speed/damage/clear and 10% phys reduction is kinda crazy, but it requires low life condition which is somewhat undesirable in PoE.
"
Ullion wrote:
I agree with this so much. I feel like that node is easy to ignore/forget about. I wish gave a interesting addition to fortify (like sharing fortify with allies or something). :/
Meh, thats Vigilant strike's threshold effect and nobody uses it still
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks, that is amazing so you only have to have enough accuracy to hit them once. That is an amazing change for this class.
"
AridholGM wrote:
Hyped for the taunted enemies cannot evade - but the real issue here is that so many enemies are immune to taunt.

Is this being changed Bex?

From hearing people talking around the office, I get the impression they're doing something about this in 3.2.0. I'll try to confirm, but it sounds positive (no promises!)
+1000 to armor and evasion seems pretty relevant LOL!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya the videos are almost as annoying as having to wait to see the class you actually care about, theres no reason to string this nonsense out over 5-7 days to "keep people intrested".

You know damn well at least 3/4th of them already bought your bestial supporter packs so I think its safe to just release the information at once to give people time to adjust/theorycraft their builds.

This staggered release is absolute nonsense.

And people wonder why GGG don't post stuff on the forums much...
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Last edited by MarloStanfield on Feb 21, 2018, 5:39:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info