Check out the new Champion Ascendancy!

"
Drewster_X wrote:
Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks, that is amazing so you only have to have enough accuracy to hit them once. That is an amazing change for this class.

does this transfer to your totems as well? If your totem tauns (champion warchief totems), does that remove their ability to evade?
Eh... T's ok... Might try a champ in Pokémon league at some point. Hanging for the slayer changes D:
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Looks decent defensively with a few offense buffs... nice!
"
Drewster_X wrote:
Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks, that is amazing so you only have to have enough accuracy to hit them once. That is an amazing change for this class.
if mobs cannot evade attacks, it means you cant miss them due to accuracy...thats the whole point lol

they can dodge but thats another story altogether
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
thanks for these Bex... even though I would still prefer a still image.
You might be a dickhead toward me sometimes but i have to agree with you on this one

"Takes too much time to create an image of each ascendency in each languages"

assuming Agg saw it the moment it got posted, it took 4minutes to make an image version...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 21, 2018, 5:43:05 PM
Friendly reminder: Warcries taunt everything in the AoE.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
AridholGM wrote:
Hyped for the taunted enemies cannot evade - but the real issue here is that so many enemies are immune to taunt.

Is this being changed Bex?

From hearing people talking around the office, I get the impression they're doing something about this in 3.2.0. I'll try to confirm, but it sounds positive (no promises!)

Yeah! Let us know please...Champ is my favorite class and the changes look great, but immunity to important effects kills enthusiasm. I assume the fix would be something like retaining immunity to the taunt effects but buffs still get applied. Thank you so much!
I find it hard to know whats changed with some of these classes because I looked at them once when they were first introduced, realised they were total shit and not worth playing then forgot about them.

That actually looks fairly good for a class, you could make a very heavy duty defence setup with that but... still not sure if Id pick it. More tempted than I was last time I bothered looking at a champion tho.
almost every class that received buffs has received movespeed buffs built-in into ascendancies. just sayin'
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 21, 2018, 5:58:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info