Which Ascend Revamp Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Elementalist
I really hope they make her the go-to class for ele ailment based build. My suggestions for her

- Shaper of Desolation: should gives Conflux for 4 seconds on hit.

- Beacon of Ruin: a bit more AoE or change to 20% effect of ALL ele ailment.

- Mastermind of Discord: changed to for 5 secs, -25% of enemies' Fire res on hit when you hit enemy with Cold damage; -25% of cold res when you hit with Lightning damage, -25% of Lightning res when you hit with Fire damage.

ALL OF THEM
waiting to see scions and nercos the most,slayer i am hoping to go well also.
ING=FireKittenCat
The one I think will affect me the most is Necro - plan to use it in Bestiary. The one I'm most intrigued by is the Ascendant. There's a lot of room for improvement there...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
scion for me, crossing my fingers GGG will change mini ascend nodes from watered down vertion of that ascend to "can pick one keystone of said ascend", basicaly scion will end with only 2 keystones oposed to the 4 every other class get but with the benefit of stronger sinergys

kind of disapointed with the champion lack of low life keystones, adrenaline only needs low life to activate and then back to full life.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info