Which Ascend Revamp Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Deadeye and Sabo.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
IF they fix Champion taunt, I think it will be one of the best options. The simple answer is to make Shaper /Guardians not immune to taunt, but immune to it's effects. That would allow Champion to benefit
from having taunted recently in those cases, instead of being straight up screwed out of a good portion of their Ascendancy.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jugg changes. Hopefully they are purely positive, it's a good Ascendancy.

But I am tempted to start as Hierophant for ease of starting out. But Champ and Jugg are so good for Lab.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 22, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
I'm digging the new Champion.

It opens up two hand crit builds with the hits can't be evaded. Tons of damage and tank on fortify and some more passive damage/tank in the other nodes. It does appear that the currently taunt immune bosses will get unaffected by taunt itself while retaining the tree bonuses.

With the increased armor/evasion you unlock iron reflexes to allow safer usage of Abyssus to further encourage crit.

Depending on how strong the other announced classes appear to be, I will definitely be starting with Champion.
Gladiator and Slayer here!

Loved the Champ changes!

Just make it so the Champion gains all bonuses when taunting Taunt-immune mobs as well.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Feb 22, 2018, 6:42:09 PM
Juggernaut,Slayer and Gladiator. But Champion definitely caught my eye,just hope that GGG will remove the taunt immunity of the bosses.
I just don't want to see Slayer nerfed.
Deadeye love, pleaaaase
all of them. I'd like to see a somewhat balanced representation at the end of league stats.
Raider, Champion, and Assassin were the ones I wanted to see and got that one. Now that just leaves:

1. Deadeye
2. Trickster
3. Elementalist
4. Gladiator
Berserker second try.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info