Which Ascend Revamp Are You Most Looking Forward To?

WTB PERMANENT CURSES ON OCCULTIST
Bring back race seasons.
Necro and Jugger.

Juggernaut because I like to roll one in the beginning of each league just because Trials are
so easy with him, and because I hope he gets a mechanic like Rage or Adrenaline but in a more interesting way. He´s always been kinda bland, as others have mentioned.

Necromancer because I love Summoners, they are easy to play, don´t require much gear and are hella strong. I hope they don´t mess her up too badly. The Pathfinder "change" gives me hope, as it shows that they most likely will leave the strongest ascendancies mostly untouched, with only very minor tweaks here and there. Long as they leave Mistress of Sacrifice untouched I´m fine.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Feb 22, 2018, 3:43:13 AM
"
starsg wrote:
"
Mythabril wrote:
Scion. Curious if they manage to create interesting combinations or maybe even give the Scion some unique characteristics of her own.

lol i doubt they will. Scion was a beginner learning curve for new players.
this is what i think anyway.

What?
Scion is the only advanced class in the game. This is why she was restricted from being picked when you start a new game.
Scion has never been beginner friendly, not now, not ever.

The fact that they messed her up so badly and don't know how to fix her sucks. It has been this way so many leagues already.
Pathfinder.

>.>
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Pathfinder.

>.>

That'd be...in 3.3 or later :D.
Already got one of the main ones I wanted, Hierophant, so now all I am look for is the Gladiator. Probably going to start the league with a Frostbolt Hierophant, and then switch it over to either Glacial Cascade, Magma Orb, Scorching Ray, Firestorm, or Dark Pact, haven't really decided yet.

The thing I am looking forward to the most, I can get some Elder boots, with Spell Totem(and the bonus totem damage), put a four link spell in the boots, and a 6 link on the body. Still able to do plenty of damage from my own self-cast, while using tri-totems to distract the enemy.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Pathfinder.

>.>

Already released. In dev manifesto edit at the bottom.

Im waiting for SCIO because i like her the most and i play her like almost always.
"
de99ial wrote:
Already released. In dev manifesto edit at the bottom.

No it wasn't.
Jugger is the only "thing" i can play. And since Champion just get 2000k def from 1 single node, i expect Jugger to get permanent endurance charge up at all time or at least more then 20 30 minutes without investing in endurance charge duration
I'm looking forward to the glad changes. Bleed builds are my favourite starter builds, and as assassin got a lot of poison buffs, I'm expecting a good amount of bleed buffs for Glads. Hoping for the bleed nodes to be more then a corpse removal.

And i'm curious what elementalist, scion and saboteur will look like, as i'm expecting a lot of changes for them. Maybe trickster as well, as what builds are currently viable with him are very specific (Pretty much EK and SR).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info