Which Ascend Revamp Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Juggernaut, curious to see what GGG has come up with here.

Deadeye, give her smtg to live up to her name, please!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
Already released. In dev manifesto edit at the bottom.

No it wasn't.

The Pathfinder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLmITKihQLg

Whats that then?
...Fine, I'll just spoil the joke I guess.

A buff to one specific node, on potentially the strongest Ascendancy, is not a revamp.
Go complain to GGG.

Also - class that works around flasks - revamp flasks and Youll get revamp class.
Flaskfinder could've had some changes to Master Surgeon and Master Herbalist. Those nodes are just never going to be taken.
Yep the fact that some nodes on Pathfinder are just not worth it compared to others was overlooked, which is kinda weird\disappointing, but i think they made it pretty clear that they're not done with ascendancies after 3.2. So here's hope for an actual rework in the future.
"
nskLantash wrote:
[..] i think they made it pretty clear that they're not done with ascendancies after 3.2. So here's hope for an actual rework in the future.

This person gets it. :p
I’m waiting occultist.

What is the occultist´s theme? Curses, ES and chaos, so give her MORE curses, MORE ES and MORE chaos.

Class fixed.
Last edited by Bible_Black on Feb 22, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
Occultist - dear God, at least one option to fix how shitty curses are. Bust hexproof, make them not suck at bossing, something. Also dump the completely out of place power charge and replace it with something interesting.

Deadeye - I want to want to play this.

Jugg - seems almost too simple right now. I'd like to see a decent offensive option outside of Undeniable. Turn Unstoppable into a 4 pt line with a ramping attack/move speed buffs that decays if you go more than a few seconds without taking damage, maybe?

Elementalist: I miss Ignite...
Being a summoner-only player I'm both excited and afraid to death about the changes to the Necromancer ascendancy ._.

GGG

Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info