[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
gepmah wrote:
Hey man, thinking to start 3.2 with your build. Is it HoGM viable?

Edit: what is the order of Lab ascendancies?

when would you switch from life to ES? also, which items are "must have" once you switch?

Thanks in advance!

You can do hogm but its pretty chewy. Also you need to switch pantheon to be crit immune after u got crit recently.

Id probably go for reservation nodes first. Time of need after that. Bastion of hope last.

All the unique items you see are must have esp 1+ gloves corruption except u have enlighten lvl 4. Any belt with 20% ES recovery is a must if you wanna have good regen. The other rares go along with your budget. Id recommend a switch at lvl 89.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 25, 2018, 7:03:51 AM
Hey guys, I´m really interested in this build for the next league, can you post some leveling tree guide?

Thanks in advance!
Solid build man!!
"
Samir316 wrote:
Solid build man!!

Thanks man.
"
Caleb_5490 wrote:
Hey guys, I´m really interested in this build for the next league, can you post some leveling tree guide?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately i have no leveling guide. Basically i recommend full respec at late 80's and until then you can run anything that fits your style.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 26, 2018, 1:56:19 AM
Looks very interesting, zzang! I will try it on Standard before Bestiary hits.

Any idea what the difference between this one and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816656 is? I have never played RF before so it's hard for me to pinpoint pros/cons of both builds.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
Looks very interesting, zzang! I will try it on Standard before Bestiary hits.

Any idea what the difference between this one and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816656 is? I have never played RF before so it's hard for me to pinpoint pros/cons of both builds.

First off you get 50k Armour basically for free this helps a lot for survivability against normal trash mobs and bosses especially in league since getting high es values is hard.

The other aspect is price. Check what a 600 ES shield costs with 20% reduced damage taken over time compared to Prism Guard. Check what a 450 ES helm costs compared Memory Vault. Check what 247 ES gloves cost comapred to Shaper Gloves.

Other than that you have to evaluate for yourself. Load my build into PoB play around with the numbers then load the build from ur link in pob play with the numbers and judge yourself what you like more. Im not saying the other build is bad its personal taste.
Last edited by zzang on Feb 26, 2018, 3:07:52 PM
zzang, hi again!

what do you think about this build? https://pastebin.com/ZteRSDsd

seems to be more tanky at the approximately same/lower investement
How will this be in 3.2?

Edit: Compared to 3.1.
Last edited by monnemann on Feb 27, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
Thoughts on taking the lower part of the 1st wheel next to Templar start vs. the upper part?

Not sure how to do the math here, but we seem to trade:

45% mana regen
1.2% life regen

for

30% increased armor
15% max ES
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type