[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
LordVitar wrote:
"
MephistoiX wrote:
"
LordVitar wrote:
Guys can someone tell me why i can't do Purity of Ice when my all other auras is on? Hero tells that "No mana" but there is 920 mana still left. What i did wrong?

You need a level 4 enlighten or a corrupted Shaper's Touch with +1 level. Doesn't matter how much mana do you have, the auras using x% from your mana.

So i bought 4 lvl enlighten - still not enought... If all my auras is on so i have total 3667 mana with auras 1091/3667 and Purity of Ice takes 31% so i need 1136 to cast it... can anyone help where i can get this piece of mana? Really this makes me mad.

enlighten 4 + 3x 35% aura, shield with 2x35% + 1x 50% aura with 6% reserv node should reserve 93% of your mana, then add a clarity level 1 or above what u got mana for
Last edited by Agita on Apr 17, 2018, 4:07:22 PM
Hi what passives should I be going for first in the tree? & should I be using different skills to level? When should I be using
Any changes for the uber elder fight? Different flasks?
"
Klintisztvud wrote:

Probably just 1 Max Res. Cold Flask.

For Uber i'll be running Witchfire Brew - Cold Flask - Fire Flask - Sulphur and Granite/Basalt.

Should work out just fine IMO. :)
"
Klintisztvud wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer! It makes a lot of sense, thank you. I didn't even consider that more ES = more RF damage, damn. The combined watchers eye (2 mod) is really expensive, do you think it's worth it to have 1 watcher's eye with vitality regen, and an other one with clarity ES?

We can only have 1 Watcher's Eye in our tree.

"
VaniSect wrote:
Keep in mind boys that you in no way "need" tripple or even double Watcher's Eye for this build to work great. Given the right tree and gear you can have only Clarity ES gain mod without any regen mods and still sustain RF easily and walk around with around 14/15k ES in the early/late 90's IN the League mind you.

Yeah, this build should be able to do most content of the game with cheap stuff.
I did a post few page ago after killing a 8 mods Chimera maps with a slightly different version of this build with less than 300c of stuff.

But at the same time, this does not answer Klintisztvud questions. He encountered problems with his dps against end game boss, and didn't get what he is missing from OP setup.

"
LordVitar wrote:
So i bought 4 lvl enlighten - still not enought... If all my auras is on so i have total 3667 mana with auras 1091/3667 and Purity of Ice takes 31% so i need 1136 to cast it... can anyone help where i can get this piece of mana? Really this makes me mad.

You should set your character to "public" in your profil, or otherwise, post the PoB pastebin of your RF if you want personnal review and help for your RF.
Whitout this, we wouldn't be able to gives you more accurate advice than what you can find in the guide FAQ.

"
TYZILLA1 wrote:
Hi what passives should I be going for first in the tree? & should I be using different skills to level? When should I be using

It depends on your budget and your needs.
If you want to level as a RF as soon as possible, then you can start as Molten Strike + Ancestral Call untill lvl 34. At lvl 34 you can start to play RF and follow this leveling guide.
If you have the currency and don't see any problems in playing an other build while leveling, the go for a poet's pen setup.

"
Klintisztvud wrote:

Multiples Ruby and Saphire flask should help a lot. Ruby Flask with %inc duration in order to help with the degen from the ground. Saphire Flask because Elder and Shaper dmg are mostly cold & phys dmg.

Peronnaly, I would go for 1 Witchfire Brew, 1 Saphire flask, and 2 Ruby flask, and maybe 1 Suphure flask, or a second Saphire flask, or a third Ruby flask.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Pixelicious wrote:
Why detonate dead dmg on the helm ?o,o

He obviously hasn't gotten a helpful enchant. I would go with RF damage. Or SR damage. But both are insanely expensive, Memory Vault is not a helmet that is often enchanted.

Brother, you ain't lying about the expense part.

Not for sale BTW.

I enjoy the hell out this toon. I tried combining different other RF LL builds and tweak it to my own, but it lacked in some areas so I just stuck to the tree provided (to whomever posted a lvl89 tree way back in the threads, thanks!).

Zzang, thanks for the build advice. I will post my final char based on your recommendations, after I tweak a few things. I am finally understanding the mechanics a lot more (Thanks Tetlis!).
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Heya there

I have been having quite alot of success with this build so far, but im looking to get the last pieces of gear before i tryout uber elder.

Is it time for me to start saving up for the big watcher's eye?
or is there someone else i should pick up first

this is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/RMXeD14w
Thanks for this guide.
IGN: Nano
Hi guys !
First thanks for this guide it's really cool !
Second i'm going to buy my first watcher's eye and i was wondering it +regen life/sec was better than % regen max ES/sec ? If yes can you explain me why ?
And last, if you have time to take a look at my char to give me advice on what to focus on to improve it i would be grateful !
Thanks mates have a nice day and drop a lot !
(sry for English mistakes)

Spoiler

Last edited by Beerfighter on Apr 18, 2018, 8:24:57 AM
Hello all i follow your sugetions and with this build i kill shaper.

Any more recomendations?

https://pastebin.com/ijmw3nYJ
Last edited by santi987655 on Apr 20, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info