[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

I really want to give this build a shot. With a 100-120 exalt budget, is it 100% viable? I am at work and trying to check poetrade will be a Haarlem. Curious if somebody would wanna help me out :) build looks awesome, just don't want to waste all of my currency trying to get it to work without knowing.
get last piece of gear today as u said)
hello everyone/this build works only if u have watcher's eye's ?
"
PeBu3oP wrote:
hello everyone/this build works only if u have watcher's eye's ?

Absolutely not. It’s icing only.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
ok.pls help me )
i have problem with shield regeneration.My profile is open,character ДедМазаай.
33k armor and have 1800 ES regeneration,but slow regeneration(with Oak and stone golem).
fire res 81(136)
cold res 80 (108)
light res 82 (136)
When i fight with big magic,rare group my shield stop regeneration for a few seconds,then regenerate norm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfA5IEQ8RLREvEVARlhJpFVAXHBcvGyUcpxzcHRQksCaIJ-0o-ipTKwosnDpYOw1DyEWdSU9JsUuuTlJPBFNSU6VVxlZIV8lZ81ugXGtcil3yXypmnmh0aPJqQ20ZcXlyD3KpdFV713wOfEt8g35sf8aApIDggseESIUyjHaPGo9GkiuTJ5Z0ly2YrZrgmzCboaUYpwinK6dVrJisqq9ssnC0DLcwtzG4k7yqvOq-isNtxPbGrsrT1HzXatfP2CTZW9pi6FrpAuq66-7viO_r98H31_k3-ej60v0A?accountName=PeBu3oP&characterName=%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B0%D0%B9
Last edited by PeBu3oP on Apr 5, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
"
PeBu3oP wrote:
ok.pls help me )
i have problem with shield regeneration.My profile is open,character ДедМазаай.
33k armor and have 1800 ES regeneration,but slow regeneration(with Oak and stone golem).

For regen issues, despec 10 nodes from your tree and put them into barbarism and also down to warriors blood. Many of the nodes at the top/middle branch can be removed and added back later at higher clvl
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
which jewel(watcher's eye) is best for this build?
1.gain max mana to extra energy shield
2.increased energy shield recovery rate
3. % of maximum energy shield regenerated per second
Killed uber elder today this build is fucking immortal but rly wasted 5 sets to undrestend uber mechanic, and got not bad jewel)
Hey,
thanks a lot for the awesome build.
I would like to ask if you could check my gear? I am not sure what to add, to get better ES regen. Or is it normal to get es dropping when moving and only get it back full all 5 seconds?

My chars should be visible, it is GM_SSF_Bestiary.
Thank you!

Edit: Nvm I think I got it
Last edited by a2b12 on Apr 6, 2018, 8:41:12 AM
miss 3 point "Quick recovery", and 2 neer scion area.And some point neer witch incr. energy shield
Last edited by PeBu3oP on Apr 6, 2018, 8:53:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info