[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Just tried yellow elder, problem is that, the shaper died. What can be done to keep the shaper alive with this build?

Thank you.
What is the difference between "Managuardian" approach and OP's approach ? I guess you use multiples Heathy Minds but what else ? Is Chayula still good with 3 or 4 Healthy Minds ? What are pros and cons ?

Also, what is the best replacement Watcher's Eye if we cannot afford the Clarity:Mana->ES one ?

Thx ;)
Last edited by Supermotmot on Apr 3, 2018, 6:43:21 PM
loving this build. what do u guys think i should improve next in my build?
I've played this game for a long time, and have tried my own way and modified other cookie builds.

Mate, this is the most solid thing I have EVER played. Pretty much bankrupted me to get here, but so damn worth it. I don't have the +1 Shavs, or a Shaper crystal belt yet...but I am tearing shit up like I never have after all these years.

Even though I'm only lvl 81 at this point, nothing comes close to being a threat.
Can't wait to casually get to lvl 90 and tearing up the rest of the game.

Again, Thanks for the build.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
I definitely prefer these boots over the Death's Door boots.

Only 65c with the 2% on hit enchant. Was using rare boots with fire and cold res (didn't need the cold), so I replaced the missing res with a 16% fire damage, 8% max es, 12% fire res jewel.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
A few words about... this build... Testing - 2 weeks, 5 different people...

MY CuRRENT GEAR:

+ Watcher's Eye with life regen , energy shield recharge rate... some jewels with fire, burning damage and armour...

I have 11k ES WITHOUT this sick "Maximum mana to maximum ES....". And something like 46-48k armour...

And...

YOU CANT FACETANK EVERYTHING IN THE GAME. It's totaly bullshit :) Lightning damage kill you very fast also if you have 82 res like me - 1 sec you die if you find mobs with too much "lightning damage" :) MOBS ON MAP CAN KILL YOU like ... :)

You cant stay and go smoke if you have to much mobs on map ;)

Autor loves fantasy as i see ;)

But... there is also some PROS of this build :

+ Very Expensive :)
+ Very good DPS / DMG
+ Very Fast SHAPER KILL / RED ELDER KILL/ Uber Atziri also , pale councill, vaal temple...
+ Good Uber elder kill

But autor realy like fantasy :)

Soon you can fint on YT some discusion about this build - and you can see everything on movie ;) See ya :)

selling my char, got 2 good rings for the build on 8 ex buyout if any1s interested

"
doChl wrote:
selling my char, got 2 good rings for the build on 8 ex buyout if any1s interested

Nice joke, I laughed hard.
I have been experimenting in POB to find what the best eye is and I think I was wrong initially.

My current Watcher's Eye has "30% ES Recovery Rate" and my current POB says that I have 2,495.2 ES Regen per second.

The following options assume you have a belt with 20% ES Recovery and are using a Stone Golem (157+ to Regen)

Option 1
2.5% Energy Shield Regenerated Per Second while affected by Discipline
Gain 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
30% Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

This option results in 3,350.1 Energy Shield Regeneration per second

Option 2
30% Increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

This option results in 2,495.4 Energy Shield Regenerate per second.

Option 1 doesn't even exist yet and I strongly suggest everybody wait until pokemon league is over so that all the eyes take a nose dive in price. 500 ex is just way to much for a Clarity ES eye.

When all is said and done this is a really nice build but will have difficulty face tanking uber elder unless you have the eye. You can also die to poorjays phys damage from corpses because the 90% phys damage cap isn't as good as it should be. If you want to be able to face tank phy damage you need 90% cap AND a 12% 12% Watcher's eye, but good luck finding one of those for less than 800 ex.
"
doChl wrote:

April Fool's Day was on Monday ... :) Nice joke ... 8 ex ... good rings ahaha: D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info