[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
Could someone please look at my build (except oak how can I change my build?) I die crazy quickly....please post updated pastebin of the tree I should have.. (character name is YaoAsakura)....(I know I dont have scorching ray yet).

In general you have an excellent stuff. But your net life regen is way too low. So few changes should be done in order to reballance your build and fixe your survivability issue :

- I don't see any SR gem in your setup. Buy a 21/20 ;
- Switch your RF gem for a 20/20 Vaal Righteous Fire ;
- You should change your whole rares jewels for : %ES / %Burning / 1 extra dmg mods (DOT/Fire/Dmg) ;
- Change your Opal for a ring with this architecture of stats :
40+str/44+dex/40+intel/40+ES or 60+Mana ;
- Change your second ring for a ring with 40+str/40+intel/cold or light flat dmg/40+ES/60+mana.
- Try to get a better rolled Memory Vault (155+ES/190+mana) ;
- Get a non corrupted Prism Gardian 30dex.

For your tree, I would go for this : https://pastebin.com/UhambEut
With this tree you will get higher resistance, and should go from + ~130 net regen to +689 net regen, for the cost of ES. But this ES lost should be fixed with extra levels.
Hy guys,any1 can to help me or to take a look to my charather,i dont get it why my eES go up and down....
Almost feels like you should open your own thread, Lagrossesimone =)

Picked up a 6L Shav's today and hit 92 and killed Shaper. I've got just about 500k Shaper DPS before flasks, 12.3k ES, 49k armour, and about 515 ES regen just standing still before "hit recently" or anything like that. Hit recently takes me up to 806, and a Ruby Flask on top of that brings me to 1415. Is quite nice!

My movement sockets are Phase Run - Increased Duration - Shield Charge - Fortify. I am not totally wild about SC + Fortify; it feels really clunky to SC around. I prefer to pop a Quicksilver + Phase Run; it's also great for side passages in Delves. I might reclaim those two sockets and just use Orb of Storms for proccing EE/EO.

I also have a 20/17 Vaal Righteous Fire and a Vaal Discipline. It's a little slower recharging them since incoming souls are split up; I don't know how I feel about this yet. The Vaal Disc is a really nice "oh shit" button when I know some heavy damage is about to hit.

I like the tree I settled on; it doesn't require a lot of expensive rare jewels but still has a good balance of ES, armour and DPS. I do have one rare jewel with 44% damage that I picked up early in the league for cheap, though it has Mana% instead of ES%. Here is my pastebin for PoB;

https://pastebin.com/RuEEZsAC

Next step for me is... probably trying to get my hands on some decent Opal rings. Maybe a Burning Damage corrupted Memory Vault? Possibly some good Delve ES boots? I need to quality up the rest of my support gems, there's 30% and 20% increased damage missing there. A better belt would be good too.
Last edited by Riusaldregan on Sep 23, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
"
DD is more or less a QoL boots. ...

my2cents.

I reviewed my whole set uo again and I guess the best I can do is a clarity watcher's eye (single mod). A mana to ES + regen/recovery mod is costing 50+ ex and I cannot realistically get that amount of currency before league ends.

Meanwhile when I am saving up for that I guess I will be throwimg fossils (dense + prismatic) on a sorcerer boots and hope for something better than sin trek :P. Lv21 SR and 6L Shav is less of my concern right now as I spend more time mapping than bossing.

Last edited by SheolFear on Sep 23, 2018, 7:02:49 AM
Hello ,

I am really enjoying this build and i am reading every post that is made. I would like to know if someone could help me a bit ....

I feel like i am tanky enough but i feel like i need some more power. I did shaper easy but it take a whillle ... I am not able to do uber atziri .. not even able to kill the first 2 boss because they are killing me so fast and i am not killing em enought fast..

so here is my pb :

https://pastebin.com/ZU4wL1P0

Thanks alot !
Last edited by EzraCrack on Sep 23, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Sorry for editing //
Last edited by EzraCrack on Sep 23, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
I thought I'd buy some cheap Memory Vaults this morning and corrupt them, looking for that Burning Damage enchant

Got that on my second attempt! I'd forgotten this was even a possible result, lol. It takes my standing regen from 557 to 818, before boot enchant or anything, and all it cost me was 100 Energy Shield from the lower +Mana roll.

Insane.
"
EzraCrack wrote:
Hello ,

I am really enjoying this build and i am reading every post that is made. I would like to know if someone could help me a bit ....

I feel like i am tanky enough but i feel like i need some more power. I did shaper easy but it take a whillle ... I am not able to do uber atziri .. not even able to kill the first 2 boss because they are killing me so fast and i am not killing em enought fast..

so here is my pb :

Thanks alot !

Your damage looks alright, honestly. I see 562k Shaper DPS with EE/EO proc'd, that's more than I've got. Likely because you have more rare jewels than I do.

Some simple fixes on your tree; drop the four small ES nodes in the Witch starting area and spend two points to get Arcane Focus. Drop the +30 Str node and spend your remaining five points to pick up Influence. And lastly, drop the +10 Dex node near MoM and pick up Growth and Decay.

These changes will raise you to 577k Shaper DPS while increasing your base regen to 543, more than double what you have right now. You'll lose 190 ES, but that's small potatoes.

If you want more DPS from here, look for a Burning Damage helm corruption or a viable lab enchant, pursue more sockets/better jewels, find more STR on your rings and belt, and buy a Witchfire Brew for some burst.
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
"
EzraCrack wrote:
Hello ,

so here is my pb :

Thanks alot !

Your damage looks alright, honestly. I see 562k Shaper DPS with EE/EO proc'd, that's more than I've got. Likely because you have more rare jewels than I do.

Some simple fixes on your tree; drop the four small ES nodes in the Witch starting area and spend two points to get Arcane Focus. Drop the +30 Str node and spend your remaining five points to pick up Influence. And lastly, drop the +10 Dex node near MoM and pick up Growth and Decay.

These changes will raise you to 577k Shaper DPS while increasing your base regen to 543, more than double what you have right now. You'll lose 190 ES, but that's small potatoes.

If you want more DPS from here, look for a Burning Damage helm corruption or a viable lab enchant, pursue more sockets/better jewels, find more STR on your rings and belt, and buy a Witchfire Brew for some burst.

Thanks alot for the fast answer , but i did what you said and i dont have like 5 point left .. starting from 0 , you said remove 4 small es node - spend 2 point for arcane focus so now 2 point left , you ask me to drop str +30 so now i am at 3 point... not 5 ! I understand where you are going with that but 2 point is missing till i get influence. Btw thanks for the advice and i really appreciate your help. :) Cheers !
Hmm... you should have been able to do all of those changes at level 89 with the two passive points from Kill All Bandits. Do you perhaps have Oak's reward instead? You should switch to +2 Passives at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info