[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
"
Kagan290 wrote:

People,what do you think about this labyrint`s enchant?

It's quite simple. For this build there isn't so much usefull enchants. I would say there is 2 good enchants :
- 40% dmg for Scorching Ray ;
- 40% dmg for Righteous Fire.
And those two enchant are overpowered by the +30-40% inc burning dmg corruption because it will be a global buff. Even if the buff is lower than the enchant buff, it will buff both RF and SR.

If there is a way to get an extra aura, like by lowering the mana reservation cost of one, maybe we can find some usefull enchant on the ground of mana reservation for the played aura. But I'm not realy optimistic here.

So,that enchant it`s bad? don`t give no more???
Cast speed Ray give more dps ? no? speed ray,speed stack debuff speed damage !
So yes we can take Herald of ash xD
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last edited by Kagan290 on Aug 2, 2018, 5:13:03 PM
"
Kagan290 wrote:
"
"
Kagan290 wrote:

People,what do you think about this labyrint`s enchant?

It's quite simple. For this build there isn't so much usefull enchants. I would say there is 2 good enchants :
- 40% dmg for Scorching Ray ;
- 40% dmg for Righteous Fire.
And those two enchant are overpowered by the +30-40% inc burning dmg corruption because it will be a global buff. Even if the buff is lower than the enchant buff, it will buff both RF and SR.

If there is a way to get an extra aura, like by lowering the mana reservation cost of one, maybe we can find some usefull enchant on the ground of mana reservation for the played aura. But I'm not realy optimistic here.

or :) Anger
"
Kagan290 wrote:

No, that's not the effect of Cast speed on SR.
"
Increasing scorching ray's cast speed will increase the rate at which the player can rotate while channeling it, up to a maximum +150% increased cast speed modifier

cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Scorching_Ray

And if there is a solution to free enought reservation, we could think about 2 skills for this build : Haste for extra move speed and so for extra clear speed, or Arctic Armor.

/Edit : I read the skill a bit to quickly.
Casting speed will increase the rate at which the debuff is applied. But the amount of dmg you will do for each stack won't change. So you will only applie debuff quicker.
According to PoB this should not buff the total dps of SR. Gaining debuff stack quicker should only improve your dps for RF. But I think it will be insignificant.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Aug 3, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
"
Kagan290 wrote:

Cast speed does apply the debuff stacks faster. That will slightly increase your DPS during the moments you are applying stacks but once you hit max stacks the enchant does nothing. It’s not a useless enchant but there are better enchants and MUCH better corruptions.

Can someone sudgest me some leveling items/gems setups??
i know basic items like tabula,goldrim etc,but further into lets say act 5-10,what should i use?
This is a leveling guide back from 2.6 for LL RF which still may apply, but some information is outdated. I will probably give it a shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE

I am leveling using 2 poet's pens linked with the typical bodyswap setup and some other spells. you can google it to find out more information on that since I am kinda putting my own twist on it.

Here is my problem. I have absolutely no intention of ever hitting lvl 100, so what skill points should I drop if I only want to reach lvl 90 or 92 or something like that? It would also be awesome to have skill trees for the point at which we switch to RF around lvl 68 or so. This would be really nice. I understand that this build really grows from those last few points, but I don't really want to do that much grinding.
I think im missing something... were do you go low life? i have no idea because there seems to be no bloodmagic.
Just looking on a little feedback to how I can increase my ES more efficiently. Right now I am sitting at around 9300 ES using one healthy mind and one energy from within. Obviously adding a watchers eye would help, but it only brings it up to around 10.5k ES. Do I just need to more strength on gear and some decent jewels? If so what should I focus on mod wise for the jewels - STR, %ES etc? Seems like hitting 5k plus more ES would be hard with just more str and jewels.

https://pastebin.com/XdCqRm31
The shield provides bloodmagic.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Just looking on a little feedback to how I can increase my ES more efficiently. Right now I am sitting at around 9300 ES using one healthy mind and one energy from within. Obviously adding a watchers eye would help, but it only brings it up to around 10.5k ES. Do I just need to more strength on gear and some decent jewels? If so what should I focus on mod wise for the jewels - STR, %ES etc? Seems like hitting 5k plus more ES would be hard with just more str and jewels.

https://pastebin.com/XdCqRm31

Rings need some flat ES on them and if you are rich you can also get some ES % on them.
Doryani is costing you 600 ES, up to you to go for more damage or more ES.
Watcher's eye such as i am using will give around 2k more ES, just go for the "gain #% of maximum mana as extra ES" mod, but these are really expensive.
Boots are weak, just go for flat ES type boots, evasion not needed.
I would stop your tree at "Barbarism" node, more armor is not needed when using "Determination".
You need someone more qualified than me to guide you on your jewel use, OP is using only 1 Healthy Mind jewel, the rest are rares to pick up str/int - resists and damage. You also seem to missing 1 equipped jewel although i suspect you know that.
Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info