BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Like others i'm a fan of your build. My plan was to play SSF HC and i was wondering if illuminated devotion and arcane blessing were better option than divine guidance and the follower.

Like, what make u choose between those two options ? HC-SC ? gear? or do you think Arcane blessing is just too good to drop ?

thanks for the PoB tho :)
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
tixyk wrote:
Ruby, Sapphire and Topaz flasks no longer grant added maximum resistances. Instead, they each reduce the damage taken of their respective elements by 20%

you will replace ruby flask?

No, it should still work and have the same effect.

isn't safell better than anh's ?

I prefer Ahn's because of life + armour + perma onslaught with 2 fragility jewels. Not only is 20% cast speed for SR totems and movement speed is great, but it compensate for using kaom's roots which have no movement speed.
Hmm, so a friend made a good point. Does it really summon 4 at once? It's worded on both the ascendency node and the support that it summons 2 instead of 1. Some people seem to think that means 3. Other people seem to think it wont stack and it'll just summon 2. I'm not sure there is anyway to really tell for sure without testing it tomorrow.
How is this for uber lab farming?
In Game Name: Fexun
"
Fexun wrote:

Very very easy and safe, just use Dousing flask to turn off righteous fire and you can pretty much AFK in traps. Regen almost 2k hp
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Fexun wrote:

Very very easy and safe, just use Dousing flask to turn off righteous fire and you can pretty much AFK in traps. Regen almost 2k hp

So if it was for SoftCore would you change much or whats not really needed?
In Game Name: Fexun
"
Fexun wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Fexun wrote:

So if it was for SoftCore would you change much or whats not really needed?

I wouldn't, it already does over a mil damage which is enough for phase Uber Elder/shaper real quick as you can see in the videos
Both your arc totems build and this build look cool, i am leaning towards this one because its a bit "off meta" compared to arc (though chaos arc is an interesting twist on the meta), but i dont want to fall too far behind arc either. how would you say the two builds of yours compare in power?
Last edited by adddemon on Dec 6, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
"
adddemon wrote:
Both your arc totems build and this build look cool, i am leaning towards this one because its a bit "off meta" compared to arc (though chaos arc is an interesting twist on the meta), but i dont want to fall too far behind arc either. how would you say the two builds of yours compare in power?

I would say the Scorching ray totems is tankier. Although the Arc totems Occultist is better damage and safer clearing due to freeze. I'll have to see how the new occultist work.

Scorching ray is a better leauge starter for Hardcore, Arc is better for softcore
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
adddemon wrote:

I would say the Scorching ray totems is tankier. Although the Arc totems Occultist is better damage and safer clearing due to freeze. I'll have to see how the new occultist work.

Scorching ray is a better leauge starter for Hardcore, Arc is better for softcore

Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info