BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

z
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
Last edited by typ3r on Dec 5, 2018, 6:34:19 PM
been following this build sense 3.2 love it mate , keep up the good work , im flipping between this build and arc mines this season . not sure what to pick yet
"
kitoace wrote:
been following this build sense 3.2 love it mate , keep up the good work , im flipping between this build and arc mines this season . not sure what to pick yet

The +2 Totem support gems is fine! It's only 21% Less damage and we get 4 totems now! So I think it balances it, this build is absolutly fine. I will begin in the HC betrayal and document my progress here
Note: This build is absolutely fine for 3.5, just replace controlled destruction with Multi Totems support. The Totems deal 22% Less damage, but they are all summoned at once! So better clear and better bossing because there is no delay in having to summon all 4!

POB https://pastebin.com/WcivNQNX Rememeber to add multiple totems gem when the full tree comes out!
Since now we can summon 4 totems with 1 cast, I will be using Balefire to self cast scorching ray in addition to totems. So essentially this patch is a buff
btw you will try storm brand if he will activate EE/EO and also here is synergy with totems? maybe will be better than orb of storm
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 6, 2018, 3:30:18 AM
"
tixyk wrote:
btw you will try storm brand if he will activate EE/EO and also here is synergy with totems? maybe will be better than orb of storm

Possibly, you could also unspec froma arcane blessing and use brand to proc EE, and spec into the brand ascendancy
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
tixyk wrote:

Possibly, you could also unspec froma arcane blessing and use brand to proc EE, and spec into the brand ascendancy

you put multiple totem in your 5L setup to make it 6L ? (scorching ray/elem focus/efficacy/spell totem/burning damage/ then multiple totem to replace controlled destruction ?)
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
tixyk wrote:

look like amazing buff dmg on boss type elder/shaper problem will only free 2 socket on brand and accane surge ^^ and also balefire will not usable or only with one support gem on SR

meh next patch and again alot posible way on this your build :D
I managed to come up with a LoreWeave + The Oak shield version if anyone's interested. I still prefer the original tho

https://pastebin.com/xLAX7q1s
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 6, 2018, 4:57:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info