BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
tixyk wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
jimmate wrote:

that sounds cool, can you link me to the other build you followed? I might change it later if I struggle at end game like you did

sure , https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517/page/1

i play a version of this build more oriented delve...(mana/es more than dmg)
you play version of this build but WITHOUT totems? so classic RF/SR where SR cast youself not totems same like jugger RF build but with ES.please stop promotes other build and go play his build and leave this rest in peace

ok dude calm down he likes this build and he followed it but has some trouble late game.. so he is sharing his experience with this build, and I was asking for info... no harm from talk! I am playing this build but if he had problem late game I want to see what he is now following
"
jimmate wrote:

ok dude calm down he likes this build and he followed it but has some trouble late game.. so he is sharing his experience with this build, and I was asking for info... no harm from talk! I am playing this build but if he had problem late game I want to see what he is now following

Thank you mate...i don't know why he is so aggressive...i was just ignoring him...again, it's a fine build for 90% of content...you will just struggle with high-end content which most of the poeple skip...and yeah the build i follow is completely different i agree, i spoke about this build because it's kinda similar in terms of gears and it's a viable alternative.
Why "Fire damage to attacks" on one of your rings?
"There is friend who sticks closer than a brother"
-Samwise

IGN: Snowhammer
Why i am agresive?
Because you come and start write how is this build bad...after you answer another player and promotes next "version" build what is wrong because this build dont use totems.
If you check video creator in past you will know everything.
p.s. creator of this build quit so why you here write if he cannot answer you?

this is reason why i am agrese just dont like people what come and start write how is any bad when owner cannot defend.

this build is still good with little changes and skill you can do all game bosses/or delve 400-500 but its not for all.

My apology for you.
Last edited by tixyk on Jan 20, 2019, 10:30:06 AM
Your leveling guide isn't up to date. In which order do I fill out the branches of your 3.5 build?
IGN: xTattered (Please pm me to reply to an offer)
Can somebody explain to me the purpose of Herald of Ash? Your two main damage sources are DoT and thus very unlikely to have significant overkill, meaning the Herald won't deal much damage - sure it adds 14% fire spell damage, increasing your scorching ray damage, but the 38% burning damage only applies to its own effect. On top of that, since it adds 15% of your physical damage as fire, won't that get added to your orb of storms, screwing up your Elemental Equilibrium?
I built this and ran it all the way up to t13 maps, I need to start clearing t16 maps for uber elder and shaper content. Should I reroll a new char with 10ex? Or can this still clear content? The guide is very poorly written as far as piecing together the gear, his gear is way different with no explination as to why he has 0 endurance charge.
"
paladiex wrote:
I built this and ran it all the way up to t13 maps, I need to start clearing t16 maps for uber elder and shaper content. Should I reroll a new char with 10ex? Or can this still clear content? The guide is very poorly written as far as piecing together the gear, his gear is way different with no explination as to why he has 0 endurance charge.

Check his shield, Ahn's Heritage gives you +20% movement and cast speed and +3% max resistances

Hey, this was my first time playing with this build, i've done everything except for the uber elder.

Can someone help me increase my DPS (or improving the build with something else), i'm trying to kill uber elder and i just can't do enough damage when they summon all the adds.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/sG2tYiCJ

Thanks!!
so i used this build for 3.4 and i loved it , im gonna be doing it again for 3.6 , has there been any major patch notes to change how RF works with the totems ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info