BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

its not 3.5 viable at all...this build max 60% phys mitigation...could only do maximum T16 maps with that build, rerolled guardian and i feel much better now...i can tank syndicate and go delve under 300 depth while i was one shot with that build and much better gears than first page...
"
Eko13 wrote:
its not 3.5 viable at all...this build max 60% phys mitigation...could only do maximum T16 maps with that build, rerolled guardian and i feel much better now...i can tank syndicate and go delve under 300 depth while i was one shot with that build and much better gears than first page...

What do you mean by 'rerolled guardian'?

I'm dong a variant of this build but only level 70 or so.. haven't even started up righteous fire yet and using ark to inflict the electric damage for EE.
i am in end game with this build.for this build is challange only u-elder rest is ez
Does anybody still playing actively with this build?

1. Is there alternative way to initiate Elemental Equilibrium instead of Orb of Storm for this build?
2. About Watcher's Eye - what else then "Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage while affected by Purity of Fire" modifier we can look for?
Last edited by Ventori on Jan 13, 2019, 1:33:48 PM
nice build. im trying it out now :) can I ask though, how come you use orb of storms instead of a different lightning spell? such as storm brand or arc etc, as orb of storms cannot hit enemies at range and it stays still.
"
Gekrakel wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

I'm dong a variant of this build but only level 70 or so.. haven't even started up righteous fire yet and using ark to inflict the electric damage for EE.

I mean i followed another build that didn't require to change all my gears (changed ascendancy to guardian and went life to ES)

"
jimmate wrote:

nice build. im trying it out now :) can I ask though, how come you use orb of storms instead of a different lightning spell? such as storm brand or arc etc, as orb of storms cannot hit enemies at range and it stays still.

OOS because of elemental reflect...storm brand will hurt you a lot.

"
tixyk wrote:

i am in end game with this build.for this build is challange only u-elder rest is ez

In your challenge you didn't even reach lvl 270 ...please be serious...i said T16 are doable with this build, but END CONTENT such as high depth in delve and uber elder/atziri is not possible with this build or only if you know the mechanics perfectly and dodge everything...60% mitigation isn't anough...with other builds it goes up to 90%+
please watch my stream and also watch my history characters i play this build 3 rd season and always dont do only u-elder so i am seriosly
last season i reach with this build 470 in delve i think is ok for cheap build this type

also btw you can find me cheaper variant of RF/SR ? with not special shaper/elder items? if not go hate other builds thx
Last edited by tixyk on Jan 15, 2019, 8:02:29 AM
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
Gekrakel wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

I mean i followed another build that didn't require to change all my gears (changed ascendancy to guardian and went life to ES)

that sounds cool, can you link me to the other build you followed? I might change it later if I struggle at end game like you did

"
jimmate wrote:

that sounds cool, can you link me to the other build you followed? I might change it later if I struggle at end game like you did

sure , https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517/page/1

i play a version of this build more oriented delve...(mana/es more than dmg)
Last edited by Eko13 on Jan 16, 2019, 7:16:08 PM
"
Eko13 wrote:
"
jimmate wrote:

sure , https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517/page/1

i play a version of this build more oriented delve...(mana/es more than dmg)
you play version of this build but WITHOUT totems? so classic RF/SR where SR cast youself not totems same like jugger RF build but with ES.please stop promotes other build and go play his build and leave this rest in peace
Last edited by tixyk on Jan 17, 2019, 4:03:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info