BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Siegfried76 wrote:
Like others i'm a fan of your build. My plan was to play SSF HC and i was wondering if illuminated devotion and arcane blessing were better option than divine guidance and the follower.

Like, what make u choose between those two options ? HC-SC ? gear? or do you think Arcane blessing is just too good to drop ?

thanks for the PoB tho :)

Hey divine guidance is not possible because we are running RF and that will drain the mana. Conviction of power is also not possible when running Ahn's Heritage because we cannot gain endurance charges.

Arcane blessing is ok because it grants free arcane surge which we are quite socket starved for and gives shock/burn immunity which are decent. Illuminated Devotion also gives AOE for RF
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 7, 2018, 12:46:35 AM
can you help me with tree where go from start ? or is same as you got in guide ?
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
tixyk wrote:
can you help me with tree where go from start ? or is same as you got in guide ?

Look at the image I linked with the 2 arrows. Yup its the same as the guide
"
The Totems deal 22% Less damage, but they are all summoned at once! So better clear and better bossing because there is no delay in having to summon all 4!

Where did you get that information? I m not sure that mecanism has been announced, either you will be able to spawn 2 at a time cause the two bonnus might not stacks or spawn 3 at a time cause u click once and benefit another spawn for each click from the two bonus . So that would do 1 <=== 1 ===> 1
"
Tomymoonly wrote:
"
The Totems deal 22% Less damage, but they are all summoned at once! So better clear and better bossing because there is no delay in having to summon all 4!

Where did you get that information? I m not sure that mecanism has been announced, either you will be able to spawn 2 at a time cause the two bonnus might not stacks or spawn 3 at a time cause u click once and benefit another spawn for each click from the two bonus . So that would do 1 <=== 1 ===> 1

It has been annouced on reddit, 22% less damage when factoring 4 totems. I am not sure if you can summon them all at once, according Ritual of Awkening you should tho
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Tomymoonly wrote:
"

It has been annouced on reddit, 22% less damage when factoring 4 totems. I am not sure if you can summon them all at once, according Ritual of Awkening you should tho

It's 21% at 20/20, not 22, but i was not referring to this part, more the stacking with awakening passive, where i can't find any info but thinking about it, i m pretty sure it ll be only 2 (but i hope for 3 or 4) totem summoned at a time with the 2 passive (gem + ascendancy) cause it would bring a huge huge up to hierophant totem if it was stackable.

Well we will see tonight i guess :) lvl 38 for multiple totem support gem :)
Last edited by Tomymoonly on Dec 7, 2018, 5:03:44 AM
Hi, do u think that this build is a good league starter?
I'm kinda lost you said you will use balefire...so it will be a 4 link (3+1) then your 6L setup will be RF ? and what skill do you use in your 3L weapon
could u possibly take the time to include a full gem section with a link overview and some gear section with recommended uniques (f.e. for rf sustain) and some stats the build uses with priority?
would love this build but as a noob im hoping for some more information on what to do.
thx a lot though for the build idea and guide
"
Eko13 wrote:
I'm kinda lost you said you will use balefire...so it will be a 4 link (3+1) then your 6L setup will be RF ? and what skill do you use in your 3L weapon

I think you got something mixed up. His endgame 6L will still be the scorching ray - spell totem setup. He keeps the RF in the gloves, because of the essence of delirium, which gives "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time".

I don't know what exactly what he will use for the balefire, but I think spell totem - burning damage - efficacy should give the most damage. And later try to test multiple totems with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info