BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
SteKrz wrote:

If you run blasphemy temporal chains - why witchfire brew?

With Pyre you don't want cold damage on your gear (your amulet). It gets converted to fire and mess up your EE. Taste of Hate also give you cold damage, so I would just give up on Pyre, and get a rare with life.

My previous post partly apply to you as well.

Thank you so much, I'll drop witchfire and search for another amulet or drop pyrr. I'm working on my enchants too.
I dont know what to improve atm.
I'm at 6567 HP and i cant sustain Rf without Golem or Totems on the ground.
My damage its bad atm because my gems are low level and i dont have jewel socket and Ele Overload yet.

This is my current gear:

I need some help, i dont feel tank enough to do red maps, everything hurts when i get hit.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 20, 2018, 8:21:42 AM
"
Mawwk wrote:
My damage its bad atm because my gems are low level and i dont have jewel socket and Ele Overload yet.
(...)
I need some help, i dont feel tank enough to do red maps, everything hurts when i get hit.

Why dual curse? Why Shamanistic Fury? Maybe respec those and get Overload and jewel sockets? You are missing a lot of life from those jewels. I see you are in Bestiary HC, so I get it is harder to get good jewels, but you don't really have to get anything crazy right away. Even simple 30 life + 1% of life regenerated while moving abyss jewels will make it feel way smoother to play.

2 life flasks on an RF char? Preventing damage is always better than healing, use Basalt or Granite. And in general pay more attention to your flasks. You are 88 and your flasks still have no quality? Your quicksilver has stun recovery suffix? One of your life flasks is Sanctified? Seriously?

BTW, I really like Sapping Eternal flask in my Hierophant. I have so much mana regen, so I don't feel mana removal at all, and it is 3500 life (4200 with my belt) over 4 seconds. Basically 1k extra regen, don't have to spam it, 3 uses without killing any monsters.
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
Mawwk wrote:
(...)

Why dual curse? Why Shamanistic Fury? Maybe respec those and get Overload and jewel sockets? You are missing a lot of life from those jewels. I see you are in Bestiary HC, so I get it is harder to get good jewels, but you don't really have to get anything crazy right away. Even simple 30 life + 1% of life regenerated while moving abyss jewels will make it feel way smoother to play.

2 life flasks on an RF char? Preventing damage is always better than healing, use Basalt or Granite. And in general pay more attention to your flasks. You are 88 and your flasks still have no quality? Your quicksilver has stun recovery suffix? One of your life flasks is Sanctified? Seriously?

BTW, I really like Sapping Eternal flask in my Hierophant. I have so much mana regen, so I don't feel mana removal at all, and it is 3500 life (4200 with my belt) over 4 seconds. Basically 1k extra regen, don't have to spam it, 3 uses without killing any monsters.

This gear i'm using was just to test the build for the first time, i was using this Hiero for Atziri farm and threw some regrets on it.
I went for dual curse cause i wanna add Enfebble with COH + Witchfire Brew that im buying later today when i get home. Im removing those 4 totem dmg nodes and getting 3 Jewel sockets, leveling to 89 and removing a Dex node for EE cause the Helm i crafted have a bunch.
I'm still missing better boots and a Elder belt. Theres a lot to do yet.

I posted here cause for the 'first test' didnt felt good and i need some tips on improving it.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Mar 20, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
My final gear for this build
Spoiler

Shaper ,red tier elder ,uber atziri,uber lab,shaper guardian Done . Thanks for share this build
"
SteKrz wrote:

BTW, why do you have so many things supporting minions (helmet, gloves mastercraft, flask), it's all just for your stone golem?
howdy, y'all. totally rookie for this build, but i wonder if someone could tell me when it's a good time to start using RF please. I mean, is there any lvl or maybe any requirements after taking what nodes? thank you in advance.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SteKrz wrote:

BTW, why do you have so many things supporting minions (helmet, gloves mastercraft, flask), it's all just for your stone golem?

He uses an animate guardian build to buff himself.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
SteKrz wrote:

As WOdahs said, I'm running Animate Guardian (look up the gems in my weapon). He has 2x Dyadus, so everything he chill take 3 times the damage; Icetomb, so his chills last 2.5 sec instead of 1 sec; Voll's Vision for some percent life; 1.5% regen enchanted rainbowstride (any rare will do) and gloves with 400 accuracy and chaos resistance (Southbound is more life, but I felt he miss too often). The other things to support AG you might have missed are 1.5% minion regen node in the tree and 3 or so jewels with either minion life or minion regen. PoB show he has 34k life (21 lvl corrupted geem would add 4k) and 2200 regen/sec. Probably a bit overkill at this point, but that's what I did.
Last edited by SteKrz on Mar 21, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
My damage with firestorm so low, the only damage output I have is the flameblast totem which is 6L with Tabula Rasa but since that's my only way of damage I can barely do the first lab without dying. Leveling also a pain in the butt , any tips to help me out ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info