BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

finally have some currency to upgrade. i'm running this build in HC and looking for advice on what to upgrade next. gear is pretty trash other than weapon & shield so far, but i've made it work. can barely sustain RF right now though

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAN1BFEEswYOCfYMXw3NEMwSaRQgFm8XHBcvGFYZLhynHM4c3B0UHxgkqiftKPorUCu2MtE1kjbpOhY64TwFPC09_EGHQ8hFR0WdTeNPBFBHUftTUlOlVdZWSFhjWG1boF8EXz9kM2TnZ5toWmh0aPJxeXwOffWApIKbgseDX4PMhoKMRozPjxqPRpSgmK2aO5rgnWOdrp_fogCmV6cIp1Wtja-ntz64k8BmxFjE9sauxtjNFs9-1HzUj9gk2L3ZYdpi42rkUevu7w7vfPAf8kX2SPiT-ej60v4K_lT-jw==?accountName=jonke&characterName=AMINAMALS

any suggestions on what to replace first? can run tier 6-7 maps ok at this point but definitely need more life/armor/regen i beleive.
"
jonke wrote:
finally have some currency to upgrade. i'm running this build in HC and looking for advice on what to upgrade next. gear is pretty trash other than weapon & shield so far, but i've made it work. can barely sustain RF right now though

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAN1BFEEswYOCfYMXw3NEMwSaRQgFm8XHBcvGFYZLhynHM4c3B0UHxgkqiftKPorUCu2MtE1kjbpOhY64TwFPC09_EGHQ8hFR0WdTeNPBFBHUftTUlOlVdZWSFhjWG1boF8EXz9kM2TnZ5toWmh0aPJxeXwOffWApIKbgseDX4PMhoKMRozPjxqPRpSgmK2aO5rgnWOdrp_fogCmV6cIp1Wtja-ntz64k8BmxFjE9sauxtjNFs9-1HzUj9gk2L3ZYdpi42rkUevu7w7vfPAf8kX2SPiT-ej60v4K_lT-jw==?accountName=jonke&characterName=AMINAMALS

any suggestions on what to replace first? can run tier 6-7 maps ok at this point but definitely need more life/armor/regen i beleive.

Get Hrimnor's helm, lightning coil or decent chest, I got to lvl 92 in BHC with Lightning coil and shock remove flask.

Get opal rings and marble ammy. your ultimate upgrade is kaom's heart
I'm trying out your build in standard and so far I like it alot. I do have some questions and could use some help/tips.

I'm using kaoms heart and bale, but I am not sure I'm using the right gem setups in the rest of my gear, I don't have orb of storms/arcane surge combo. Should I get that in and if so where/what should I take out. Also any other tips/changes I should make would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Last edited by ZeroCh4nce on Mar 26, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
What's your take on using the crabby chest for this build (since ideally we're not being hit SUPER regularly and should maintain decent uptime on the charges)?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any idea what my next upgrades can be? 30 ex budget rdy to spend
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

You could get a fancy essence helm, or first one with 40% RF dmg. You could also craft gloves with 30% increased damage over time.
A taste of hate could also be useful, as well as a nice Watchers Eye with phys reduction while you have any aura on
Last edited by Kasimpoe on Mar 26, 2018, 2:57:18 PM
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

You could get a fancy essence helm, or first one with 40% RF dmg. You could also craft gloves with 30% increased damage over time.
A taste of hate could also be useful, as well as a nice Watchers Eye with phys reduction while you have any aura on

Wouldn't ToH conflict with shield charge and cancel out EE? I've been thinking about this since i started the build, and can't figure out how that would work.
"
Xenocult wrote:
"
Kasimpoe wrote:
"
Baddragon555 wrote:

Wouldn't ToH conflict with shield charge and cancel out EE? I've been thinking about this since i started the build, and can't figure out how that would work.

Only if you are using pyre, you should be using opal rings with increased fire damage on them
"
What's your take on using the crabby chest for this build (since ideally we're not being hit SUPER regularly and should maintain decent uptime on the charges)?

Its nice I guess, but you wont be able to reserve a third aura due to aspecct of the crab
"
ZeroCh4nce wrote:
I'm trying out your build in standard and so far I like it alot. I do have some questions and could use some help/tips.

I'm using kaoms heart and bale, but I am not sure I'm using the right gem setups in the rest of my gear, I don't have orb of storms/arcane surge combo. Should I get that in and if so where/what should I take out. Also any other tips/changes I should make would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

post your gear, also look at my gem setup and copy it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info