BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Can someone take a look at my gear? Feel squishy running t13+ maps (immortal call always going off, constantly smashing health flasks).

Totems seem to be extremely squishy even during map bosses and require re-summoning, sometimes multiple times, is this normal?
"
RaidingFame wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear? Feel squishy running t13+ maps (immortal call always going off, constantly smashing health flasks).

Totems seem to be extremely squishy even during map bosses and require re-summoning, sometimes multiple times, is this normal?

By your gear it seems like you are not res capped?
Also a ruby flask is must.
On boss fights I just use totems sometimes if they hit hard, so I can regen fast.
Would also upgrade some rings and amulet to get some more life.
Is it still worth getting brass dome? Why if yes?
in the top post you list brass dome as the bis chest piece but later tell people to get kaoms any reason? im thinking of using crab chest
"
Synthetica_ wrote:
"
Zykor wrote:
What are the must-have stats and numbers for when you swap out of Lightning Coil to a 6L chest? Max life, armor & resists? What kind of price should we be looking for?

Also, you have a gearset with Doon vaal sceptre in the very first build you showcase, is that what we should be aiming for after the gear you listed at level 80?
You can use Lightning Coil as a 6 link. It's a very good chest option

See, i started working toward a six link lightning coil then realized hitting a 4B 2R is going to be absolutely brutal. With that in mind, i started weighing the options... Keep coil/balefire as is, or move into a 6L rare chest/doon.

Has anyone tried both? Any opinions on DPS and/or survivability of one versus the other?

Anyway, lvl86 with this, pushing to 90 for the first time in my poe life. Carrying friends through ubers with no issues at all. Really good, really solid build!
Does +% totem damage (as a jewel mod) affect our SR totems?
"
Xenocult wrote:
See, i started working toward a six link lightning coil then realized hitting a 4B 2R is going to be absolutely brutal.

3B 2R 1G is also fine you know?
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
Xenocult wrote:
See, i started working toward a six link lightning coil then realized hitting a 4B 2R is going to be absolutely brutal.

What would i put in the 1G? Culling?
"
Xenocult wrote:
"
SteKrz wrote:
"
Xenocult wrote:

What would i put in the 1G? Culling?

Are you Path of Building user? If not, you should really try it. As for the green support, I was thinking about Swift Affliction, 44% more Damage over Time at lvl 20.
"
Does +% totem damage (as a jewel mod) affect our SR totems?

Yes it does, but you dont really want it as a first choice, because you are looking for mods that affects both RF and SR...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info