[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

"
PeopleReady wrote:
"
Anyone got a pathfinder tree for this build? :)

Wouldn’t you just select the normal pathfinder nodes?

If we respec pathfinder, we can't sustain frenzy against bosses. So basically respec the frenzy nodes and go Alchemist in Witch area for +3 proj dying sun or?

Edit: The reason I wanna respec is for backtracking and also to keep up the MS when mapping with friends (less kills = less flask recharges with raider, so I can't keep up). But the damage drops from 3mil to 2mil when unticking frenzy charges, seems like a huge loss.
Last edited by ThisIsNotaValidAccountName on Mar 26, 2018, 6:40:16 PM
"
Thank you for the guide. I've taken a character up to level 92 with it and it's been working well. Still only have half of your Barrage dps (PoB link = https://pastebin.com/VrR5hmQQ) probably mostly because I can't afford the awesome jewels you have, but the damage still feels nice.

PoB seems to have been fixed to recognize the extra projectiles from Dying Sun, but it doesn't seem to count extra arrows from lab enchants or Shaper/Elder mods on quivers. When I paste a "+2 Tornado Shot Projectiles" Lightpoacher into the program, the DPS doesn't change at all.

I'm also confused by why other Windripper builds use the Rigwald's Quills quiver. Maybe PoB isn't counting the fork effect? It's super expensive, but seems to be a big dps loss when I paste it into PoB compared to the quivers I'm using:

Hello.
I've looked at your pob. To boost your dps, you need to use "elemental damage with attack" on rings and amulets. I recommend you to use high roll Anger critical multiplier watcher's eye jewel. It's better than 4 t1 abyss jewel :)

+2 TS enchant doesn't increase average hit nor dps. But it adds secondary arrows so help you clear faster/shotgun large hp rares.

About Rigwald quills, I don't think it worth it. Mirage archer does magical map clearing already. Once you reach high dps, just proc mirage archer and run through map. It will clear trashes :)

"
What do you think of pathfinder instead of raider? If there is any advantage of raider I'll just respec it. I read earlier about status ailment immunity compared to deadeye, so what's your take on raider vs pathfinder?

Pathfinder makes you live with endless flasks, it's like blind piano-ing 12345. Raider need to manage flask but higher dps with frenzy charge. I prefer Raider because of more dps.

You can try Cat's body armour + pathfinder but you will suffer lower maximum life.

"
PeopleReady wrote:
Can anyone offer advice on the best way to level from 62ish to 70’s to get into the endgame gear? I have the gear waiting for me, but man these last ten levels are absolutely brutal. Having a hard time even in Act 8.

I made a leveling section for those who can afford uniques. Two poet's pen + Thief's ring will take care till level 70 where you can use all the gears

"
Hejti wrote:
I did put +1 Barrage Lightpoacher into ur pob and its like 500k dmg gain. Would go with Barrage Enchant for more dmg if LA is ok for clearing?

Sure :)

"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, lvl 88 atm my gear seems pretty similar than yours at lvl 90, tho u have dying sun and the watchers eye gem if i remove them from your PoB im still 200,000 dps short from you. Any idea how can i fix this problem? Im using GMP with barrage atm bc its better than added cold and im trying deadeye, tho testing dps in PoB with raider.

I guess it's gem level / quality / abyss jewel dmg roll / little % (elemental damge or crit multi) difference stacked up.

"
https://pastebin.com/c5D1aK9L

any help getting to your level of dps? I have nearly all t1 life and mostly t1/t2 damage jewels

I'm creating a new quiver, so far I have a +1, 300 accuracy and 38% multi spike point but I'm not sure if I should try and anul the accuracy. accuracy seems to add more dps currently than attack speed(I think) I'm sitting at 2.2m for shaper(2.5mil when I get t21 gems)

Hi :)
I've looked at your pob and it's pretty nice.

Few upgrades that I can think of are
1) go uber lab when it's easy layout, get lightning dmg or elemental penetration enchant on boots.
2) critical multiplier is missed in your amulet
3) get 20q on elemental focus and 20 level anger.
You will have higher dps than what I had in level 90.

Accuracy is nice mod as well, that's why I mentioned attack speed / accuracy in quiver section. Either is fine :) I'd multi craft and add life and elemental damage on the +1 300 acc 38 multi quiver.

"
P0IS0N wrote:
What about legacy reach of the council +4 arrow instead of chin sol?is better or not for barrage?

I don't play standard except short build test / short trade. So I have no idea about legacy gear.

"
Testnewbie wrote:
It seems if you go Deadeye -> Powerful Precision and going slower projectiles over pierce in TS you gain ~10% more damage. 3 pierces per Arrow should be enough to clear all the things since you are crit capped and the shattering will add up nicely and clear what´s left.

Sounds interesting.

"
AzhureBlue wrote:
Have you thought of using Bubonic Trail Murder Boots w/ 2 jewels or maybe 1 jewel and take out one of the sockets? Might be an interesting upgrade if you can get the resist from another source.

First of all, 2 socket belt is better than 2socket boots.
And boots sucks in Bestiary league because it explodes nearby corpse - which means you can't use necromany net on yellow or red beast.

Second, check out resistance cap plan/calculation section (first in gear section) It's almost impossible to use 2sockets boots and belt without purity aura. That's why I recommend darkness enthroned, not bubonic trail.
"

any help getting to your level of dps? I have nearly all t1 life and mostly t1/t2 damage jewels

I'm creating a new quiver, so far I have a +1, 300 accuracy and 38% multi spike point but I'm not sure if I should try and anul the accuracy. accuracy seems to add more dps currently than attack speed(I think) I'm sitting at 2.2m for shaper(2.5mil when I get t21 gems)

1) go uber lab when it's easy layout, get lightning dmg or elemental penetration enchant on boots.

Accuracy is nice mod as well, that's why I mentioned attack speed / accuracy in quiver section. Either is fine :) I'd multi craft and add life and elemental damage on the +1 300 acc 38 multi quiver.

[/quote]

https://pastebin.com/Abh9HPTe

managed to change a lot today, all t1 life jewels, new neck(with multi), new ring, new 50% WED belt.

slammed a t1/t1/t2 jewel into a t1/t1/t1/t2 jewel, not sure if I should sellit or not :P

sitting at 3.25mil now(with 40% barrage helm) or 3.33mil with the gems when I buy them.

not even sure what I can upgrade now, without 50ex items?

can I do uber on this char for the enchant if I unspec vaal? I'm scared of the traps :/

Edit: Ok that was very easy, got the 1-160 lightning enchant
Last edited by bestesthunterEU on Mar 27, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
"
"

managed to change a lot today, all t1 life jewels, new neck(with multi), new ring, new 50% WED belt.

slammed a t1/t1/t2 jewel into a t1/t1/t1/t2 jewel, not sure if I should sellit or not :P

sitting at 3.25mil now(with 40% barrage helm) or 3.33mil with the gems when I buy them.

can I do uber on this char for the enchant if I unspec vaal? I'm scared of the traps :/[/quote]

Just respecc Vaal Pact for lab and you´re gucci. Izaro is like instant down only thing to be careful of is his "invul phase" where he still finishes his attack/-s. But he is like instant down. Even with less dps. I did UBAR runs with waay less dps than you and it was a joke. If in doubt equip Starkonjas or alike for lab and swap to Lightpoacher when you do Izaro or simply keep Starkonjas for the little extra HP.
"
kaleav wrote:

Pathfinder makes you live with endless flasks, it's like blind piano-ing 12345. Raider need to manage flask but higher dps with frenzy charge. I prefer Raider because of more dps.

You can try Cat's body armour + pathfinder but you will suffer lower maximum life.

Thanks for your answer :) I tried adding the following to PoB; Farrul's Fur (body armour) and Farrul's Bite (helm to trigger Aspect of the Cat). I don't know if PoB factors in the buff, but the damage decreased by 1 million as pathfinder. That is with your original tree and frenzy charges ticked, so I guess it's maybe not worth respeccing from raider. What's your opinion?
Last edited by ThisIsNotaValidAccountName on Mar 27, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
"

can I do uber on this char for the enchant if I unspec vaal? I'm scared of the traps :/

The final and last dps upgrade comes with level :)

https://pastebin.com/AXAmgDdf

This is pob with your gear and level 97.
3.8m shaper dps plus 6.4k life.
"
kaleav wrote:
"

The final and last dps upgrade comes with level :)

https://pastebin.com/AXAmgDdf

This is pob with your gear and level 97.
3.8m shaper dps plus 6.4k life.

got 4.2m with the boot enchant I just got! any idea what to focus on next?
Last edited by bestesthunterEU on Mar 27, 2018, 2:13:11 PM
I'm giving this build a try atm. I just swapped over from Pathfinder Spectral Throw build.

I'm doing OK in up to Tier 4-5 maps. Anything after that my DPS is way too low imo.

Can you let me know what you think I really need to change? I'd really appreciate it. Build looks fun and guide is great + well written. I just suck major **** at this game tbh and I have issues sometimes working out major kinks in my builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info