Abyss Content Integration

well, i'm not sure if u GGG people are even reading the comments.

i really like all the abyss stuff, but it's just too op.
all this stuff can go to standard, does not matter, its already broken anyway, but for the future leagues?!

it makes me sad somehow..
imagine, all other belts are just crap.. it makes no sense to pick em up.
same with the normal jewels. they can only compete if they have damn sick rolls. like %hp and 3*multi or 3*attackspeed, maybe resistances. it will be just waste of time to pick em up.
is this working as intended? then you could just remove all other belts and the old jewels from the game honestly..

how about at least the possiblilty to socket abyss jewels ONLY into abyss sockets? then, at least, u would not transform cri/vir/cob jewels into useless things, caus they will be still needed for the tree.

i'm really sceptic about keeping the abyss stuff in the core game, i was really hoping that you guys would not make this call.

anyhow, i always enjoy playing the game :P

"
Zerkgoespoe wrote:
well, i'm not sure if u GGG people are even reading the comments.

i really like all the abyss stuff, but it's just too op.
all this stuff can go to standard, does not matter, its already broken anyway, but for the future leagues?!

it makes me sad somehow..
imagine, all other belts are just crap.. it makes no sense to pick em up.
same with the normal jewels. they can only compete if they have damn sick rolls. like %hp and 3*multi or 3*attackspeed, maybe resistances. it will be just waste of time to pick em up.
is this working as intended? then you could just remove all other belts and the old jewels from the game honestly..

how about at least the possiblilty to socket abyss jewels ONLY into abyss sockets? then, at least, u would not transform cri/vir/cob jewels into useless things, caus they will be still needed for the tree.

i'm really sceptic about keeping the abyss stuff in the core game, i was really hoping that you guys would not make this call.

anyhow, i always enjoy playing the game :P

Nobody cares it's staying.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
What's the point of doing such Manifestos?

Everytime you say things like this, we see nothing of it afterward

If you guys dont do it for the League with the most potential and ramifications (Prophecy) i dont see why it should be done for lesser and limited leagues

Abyss was a pretty boring mechanic with SugarCoated Jewel to hide its lack of dept, like Lab is sugarcoated with Treasure chest/Ascendancy/Enchants.

I still have faith in you guys, faith for a Rework league
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 6, 2018, 10:20:51 PM
I would ask for a nerf on pitworms hehe
I like the train of thought for these changes. Solid reasoning.

But P L E A S E !!! for the love of sweet sweet little baby Jesus - unlock the zoom out a at least just a little more. It would make the biggest difference out of any changes you guys have made since release. I have seen videos and screen shots and the game looked AMAZING just a little zoomed out. I read that you guys automatically ban for this and I can't ever bring myself to cheat - so please add this feature next patch or in a future one. Its obviously not hard to do if hackers are doing it. It would level the playfield and eliminate the unfair advantage a hacker will get over me not having the zoom. Thank you for reading.
Abyss mechanic is not fun at all. They are more likly to backward you with those crack waiting for monster to spawn and the reward are all time the same. Not even close to Breaches.

Abyss items are nice but not as permanent league cus vise belt make me pick up only that kind of belt - same goes with jewels. With those items end game content is very easy and not challenging at all.
Thx guys sounds like your working hard. Lab is my issue feels like I need to build every character for uber lab in order to do any endgame content. I can never follow a build because my creativity always makes me make my own lol.
Will Lightpoacher get an internal cool-down? Or at least prevent it from generating it's own charges? Because the biggest problem i saw with lightpoacher, and consequently why i never played it was that in later story zones and maps you can equip a lightpoacher and clear it with nothing but shield charge. And while i don't have a problem with stuff like facebreaker shield charge clearing maps or doryani's fist + inpula's shield charge clearing because in that case it is actually shield chardge or shield charge + a small on kill AoE clearing rather than a 3 link shield charge plus a 2-3 link nova projectile clearing literally everything.

Idk if this will be seen my anyone importent but i wanted to put this out there for people maybe to see it.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Send Memes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
So from the way that reads if it rolls an abyss it can't roll a breach. Nice.. not.

Yes, they might only be 10% chance each but basically every time I see an asshole I don't want to waste time following I know I could have got cheated out of a breach - which are already too uncommon but are actually enjoyable unlike Abysses.

Why didn't you just add the belts/jewels as actual drops instead if you wanted to keep them in and admit the mechanic was trash..?

I realize that the manifesto indicated that "players have a considerable chance of finding either a Breach or Abyss in their map." instead of saying "and" or "and/or". However, based on the mechanics of this league, both Breaches AND Abysses were possible in the same map. So unless GGG changes that, I think each map will still have the possibility of having both.

Just like before this league, each map has a chance to have a Master AND a Breach AND a Labyrinth trial... each of those have their own individual percentage chance to spawn and while some maps have none, it's not uncommon to have more than one on the same map.

It will be interesting to see how it does work.
Here's a solution for all the whiners . Make an abyss only currency drop . Orb of abyss- adds an abyssal socket to a rare piece of armour. Make it like the same drop rate as an exalt or something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info