Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

pretty cool
All i hope is that with all these new graphic elements

they give us a way to tone them down or simply not have them

If your foundation is rotten, its stupid to had more stories

The game already has so many optimization issues...

And for those fanboys/Whiteknight that will say " Git Gud! Your computer is trash, get a better one"

POE is a F2P funded by player's support. Its a must to give them a flawless game so they can run the game on any toaster because otherwise that Gaming Money will get into upgrading the hardware rather than upgrading the supporter pack.

That being said, the Bubble seem to be a really nice idea, maybe make it larger and more Pond shaped rather than SpiderEye
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 5, 2018, 6:18:22 PM
are we gonna have fish?

we got the rods, now give us stat fish

no explicit plans of implementation ... stuff we are working behind scene ... thonk.

while at it can you guys look at the choppy camera movement ? feels like lots of fps drop happens do to the engine trying to center all the content around our char. Also fading textures i welcome those ds:o changes.

edit: thoughts.
chaotic neutral
Last edited by nubmoj on Feb 5, 2018, 6:43:59 PM
Looks great and really good that trees fades/turns seethrough :)

And the burning ground "fix" has been great, what would be awesome now is if you could do the same tweaks to elemental attacks like the molten strike balls and/or fire golem, using attacks like that really drops my fps :/

Oh and if you also give minions a little more "IQ" when it comes to pathing etc I would love ya dudes in GGG even more!
Maybe work on current graphic issues, ya know, like the disco light effect? Don't enjoy being blinded by the game.
I hope the disappearing trees are glitches and not the final idea about this "improvement"
LOL
IGN: Gonorreitor
Holy sh*t its awesome
very good
S L O W E R
It's looks great !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info