[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
RawDamage wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Flat phys from rings, abyss jewels and a more multiplier from Lion's Roar is a gigantic boost to your dps.

I've adjusted phys rolls on rings to T1 and added Lion's Roar in pob, anyway 450k dsp.
https://pastebin.com/vwFA3CRr
Any suggestions? Or absence of abyss jewels cause 500k dps loss?

My tips for You:

1. Get rid of Bloodletting. This build doesnt revolve around bleeding as far as im concerned. I would go for another Jewel Socket in tree.

2. Get jewels with % shock chance or at least boots with "% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite if you haven't Crit Recently" - We cannot crit so this buff is always up.

3. Get Tombfists and put Murderous jewel inside of it. It will cause Your attacks to intimidate Your target on each hit for 4 secs. "Intimidate is a debuff that causes the affected target to take 10% increased attack damage."

4. Get rid of Warrior's Blood it's really bad for us since we dont regenerate any life (VP).
got a 500% starforge with my first divine =D.

My question is, I want to use this build for uber elder farming. Should I switch my ancestral warchief in my gloves with my sword slot out, cause I cant stun uber elder ?
"
Angren1991 wrote:
got a 500% starforge with my first divine =D.

My question is, I want to use this build for uber elder farming. Should I switch my ancestral warchief in my gloves with my sword slot out, cause I cant stun uber elder ?

IMO If you are going to switch places of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support with Ancestral Warchief I dont think it's worth it. If You are going to make a setup for Ancestral Warchief in Your Starforge then go for it.
One more thing: If You are looking for decent dps increase look for jewels with % chance to Shock. When I was using this build I've seen shocking bosses a lot with just 10% of Shock on hit from boot enchantment. I see that You are using abyss jewels with some life on Your skill tree - I can recommend jewels with stats like this:

-%Inc Phys dmg with swords
-%Inc AS with swords
-%Chance to shock
-%Increased Area Damage

Unless You are looking to be more tanky then go for some % life jewels etc.
Last edited by BigBadRudeGuy on Apr 23, 2018, 7:46:11 PM
Nvm
Last edited by Angren1991 on Apr 24, 2018, 7:01:26 AM
"
RawDamage wrote:

I think you should add your totem dmg to your cyclone dmg. Like PoB in my "uber elder fight" configuration shows 660k vs shaper/guardians for cyclone and 368k for Ancestral Warchief, which successfully sums to over 1kk.

Speaking of that "uber elder fight" configuration. I've finally killed them. Was NOT easy for me. First attempt was like hitting a brick wall. I felt that no amount of DPS can help me there because my weak ARPG skills often kill me even before I start hitting anything. After burning a few sets I finally respecced myself to Vaal Pact and equipped a Purity of Ice aura. Then I've watched some youtube with a starforge cyclon scion killing them with like 1/10 of my gear value. Then after burning like 3 more sets I've finally managed it on my last portal.

Some thoughts about the build:
1. Vaal Pact is good! I've comfortly killed everything except UE without it. Then picked it and now I don't want to look back.
2. Mana reservation. I have vulnerability on my gloves and lvl4 enlighten. This allows me to pick any two of grace, determination and haste and still have 84 unreserved mana. I've tried and found that 84 mana is comfortable enough. Like I can take grace+determination with 8% physresist watcher's eye for harder physical maps or grace+haste with +movespeed watcher's eye for easier maps.
3. There is a lot of nonphysical damage in this game) Before vaal pact I had 40k armor and 90% phys resist in my hideout before flasks and panteon. Trading half of that and 10% life regen for vaal pact happened to be a suprisignly good trade.

Anyways, I am very gratefull for this build. Its nice and smooth, but its definitely NOT an easy uber elder for everyone) I am glad I pushed that abomination out of my atlas and I don't want to fight it again anytime soon. Thank goodness I've got a superlucky drop from him)
Last edited by Fortran775 on Apr 25, 2018, 7:10:37 PM
"
Fortran775 wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:

I think you should add your totem dmg to your cyclone dmg. Like PoB in my "uber elder fight" configuration shows 660k vs shaper/guardians for cyclone and 368k for Ancestral Warchief, which successfully sums to over 1kk.

Speaking of that "uber elder fight" configuration. I've finally killed them. Was NOT easy for me. First attempt was like hitting a brick wall. I felt that no amount of DPS can help me there because my weak ARPG skills often kill me even before I start hitting anything. After burning a few sets I finally respecced myself to Vaal Pact equipped a Purity of Ice aura. Then I've watched some youtube with a starforge cyclon scion killing them with like 1/10 of my gear value. Then after burning like 3 more sets I've finally managed it on my last portal.

Some thoughts about the build:
1. Vaal Pact is good! I've comfortly killed everything except UE without it. Then picked it and now I don't want to look back.
2. Mana reservation. I have vulnerability on my gloves and lvl4 enlighten. This allows me to pick any two or grace, determination and haste and still have 84 unreserved mana. I've tried and found that 84 mana is comfortable enough. Like I can take grace+determination with 8% physresist watcher's eye for harder physical maps or grace+haste with +movespeed watcher's eye for easier maps.
3. There is a lot of nonphysical damage in this game) Before vaal pact I had 40k armor and 90% phys resist in my hideout before flasks and panteon. Trading half of that and 10% life regen for vaal pact happened to be a suprisignly good trade.

Anyways, I am very gratefull for this build. Its nice and smooth, but its definitely NOT an easy uber elder for everyone) I am glad I pushed that abomination out of my atlas and I don't want to fight it again anytime soon. Thank goodness I've got a superlucky drop from him)

can confirm, not an "easy uber elder kill" .........
Can you say phased ascendancy, sorry for my eng, i hope you understand me :)
Any advice on what gear I should upgrade next (I have over 40ex in currency to spend), or if I should switch any passives? My current problem is that T16+ bosses are taking super long to kill - haven't tried Shaper or Uber Elder yet, but Red Elder also takes a really long time to get into the second phase.

Thanks!
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Any advice on what gear I should upgrade next (I have over 40ex in currency to spend), or if I should switch any passives? My current problem is that T16+ bosses are taking super long to kill - haven't tried Shaper or Uber Elder yet, but Red Elder also takes a really long time to get into the second phase.

I'd say the first step is to put your totem in a 6link Starforge. You probably don't get a lot of melee stuns from your jumps in those guardian fights. Then I'd suggest looking for attack speed on jewels and get a proper 25% lion's roar. 5% attack speed on a jewel gives me about 30% more extra dps then flat 5-8 phys dmg. 1% of attack speed equals to about 3% increased phys dmg on my char according to PoB. Also I dunno if you manage to keep your bloodrage up in your long boss fights. I ended up putting it on CWDT to actually keep it active.
"
deinernst123 wrote:
So what exactly does life recovery rate do for us? does it also increase the amount of leech that we gain? i am confused

Yes, it increases the speed that you leach back to full

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info