[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
eljason wrote:
Yeay! Killed 2 Elders, almost 3 deaths in each one, because lower than 6k life...

More life. Also, the build does not benefit all that much from a HH. If purely mapping, I vastly prefer Retch.

Thx, Im looking for this The Retch Rustic Sash, I'll do a swap at bosses.

And if u can belive I've done 2 elders with AOE, and did not noticed I had a 18/20 Con Effect!
Lmao I killed it yesterday and was pretty ez, I only died 2 times, he just slams me with head shot!
Also I reached 6k life.
Maybe this one goes to std without 7k life but stills fine.

Thx for all replies.

Edit: If I'm using brutality the chaos damage will be null?
Last edited by eljason on Apr 17, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
"
eljason wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
eljason wrote:
Yeay! Killed 2 Elders, almost 3 deaths in each one, because lower than 6k life...

More life. Also, the build does not benefit all that much from a HH. If purely mapping, I vastly prefer Retch.

And if u can belive I've done 2 elders with AOE, and did not noticed I had a 18/20 Con Effect!
Lmao I killed it yesterday and was pretty ez, I only died 2 times, he just slams me with head shot!
Also I reached 6k life.

Thx for all replies.

I prefer smth like this instead of retch. Rustic sash or leather belt would be great, also it's not really expensive. As far as i know, the retch itself still can deal chaos damage, but anyway it's not really worth it, cos the leech with this build is too low to really make use of this belt.
Hey there! Just wondering, would this build work if I replaced the Starforge with a Voidforge instead? They both scale from physical damage so that should work right?
"
eljason wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
eljason wrote:

Also I reached 6k life.

Thx for all replies.

No, the retch does not count as your cyclone damage, so brutality does not affect it.
"
deeferg wrote:
"
eljason wrote:
[

I prefer smth like this instead of retch. Rustic sash or leather belt would be great, also it's not really expensive. As far as i know, the retch itself still can deal chaos damage, but anyway it's not really worth it, cos the leech with this build is too low to really make use of this belt.

Actually the damage is a crap ton on the build as it has a silly amount of leach. Also, retch is more damage, more flask effect and more MS, I honestly don't see why you wouldnt use it for mapping if you are not going to use a Vice.
"
Anticro wrote:
Hey there! Just wondering, would this build work if I replaced the Starforge with a Voidforge instead? They both scale from physical damage so that should work right?

No Voidforge is completely different to gear around
Thinking of leveling up a Duelist in Bestiary to try this build - any advice on what to run while leveling up assuming I have (or can buy) all the items required to make leveling as quick as possible?
I hope this question wasn't asked earlier, but if it was I apologize for the repeat.

Is anybody else having issues with mana sustain? The dps on my cyclone is over 100k so I'm pretty sure my damage is okay and I have the leech node, but I'm not sustaining mana on single targets like bosses. Do I need leech enchant on boots?
"
imnotacrook wrote:
I hope this question wasn't asked earlier, but if it was I apologize for the repeat.

Is anybody else having issues with mana sustain? The dps on my cyclone is over 100k so I'm pretty sure my damage is okay and I have the leech node, but I'm not sustaining mana on single targets like bosses. Do I need leech enchant on boots?

I also have issues with mana, I solved 80% of this by doing leech on jewels, I just lack in leech when I'm killing Bosses that are alone and I'm fully buffed with vaal haste, blood rage and omnislash. As you have nodes in mana leech you have issues when mapping?

And after check the nodes in mana leech, I'm about to get out 2 of my mana jewels that don't give me hp and put 1 point at mana node, to test if it will work.
"
Drexl27 wrote:
Thinking of leveling up a Duelist in Bestiary to try this build - any advice on what to run while leveling up assuming I have (or can buy) all the items required to make leveling as quick as possible?

Seven League steps, Tabula, theif's torment + unique axes will carry you to 75

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info