[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Any video of this build in action? I'm thinking or respecing into this build from another popular cyclone build. So just curious id there is any video floating around.

There are a few floating around in the thread. I am not doing much recording on Potato however. The build is easily capable of everything the game has to offer though, I didn't change any of my gear from the end of abyss in standard and was able to do uber elder deathless on my first go.
"
Hiya loving the build just wondering how you are getting 7k+ life i am barley over 6k and have most items t1 life will the nodes make up the missing 1k i not sure also what is the best enchant attack speed or cyclone damage for helm thanks for great build

Also why do we use The Writhing Jar flask i never used it before what does it do for us? :)

You are missing another 100ish flat life from your abyss jewels, also levels add quite a bit since we have so much %life in the build.

Attack speed, cyclone damage and Blood rage are all good enchants.

EDIT: As for the worm flask, it triggers our ascendancy passive and allows us to keep overleach up permanently. It is the #1 most important flask for slayer.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Apr 2, 2018, 6:55:28 PM
"
OneMoreDayTo wrote:
What about Pantheon?

It is in the OP

"
For mapping: Lunaris + Gruthkull

For Bossing: Solaris + Gruthkull

Arakaali was broken with Vaal Pact after the last patch, if fixed - use again
"
premierunio wrote:
Yellow/Red elder and Minotaur down with this build. Not super fast but decent!

Grats!
Hi BeerLeague! So I'm leveling this build of you, at lvl 50 right now, get the gloves tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets, put one murderous eye (for intimidate) and one searching eye (for maim).

1 - So if I'm using this do I still need the Maim gem on six linked cyclone?

2 - If not What can I put it there!!

Obs.: I will try your build after I get rapped by Uber Elder with Cleave build :'(

So far I'm liking a lot! Never did a cyclone build before. Thank you!!!!
"
Axel0rd wrote:
Hi BeerLeague! So I'm leveling this build of you, at lvl 50 right now, get the gloves tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets, put one murderous eye (for intimidate) and one searching eye (for maim).

1 - So if I'm using this do I still need the Maim gem on six linked cyclone?

2 - If not What can I put it there!!

Obs.: I will try your build after I get rapped by Uber Elder with Cleave build :'(

So far I'm liking a lot! Never did a cyclone build before. Thank you!!!!

Maim is still needed in the main link, it is in there for the damage support that it provides, the slow effect is pretty garbage. Mathematically it is the 4th best support for cyclone.
i managed to 6l my starforge trying to get 5l any other gem could be helpful? i just made my leap/totem both 5l is that fine?

i also set up another cwdt with Flame golem is that ok or their better option thanks :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Apr 3, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Having great success with the build, at level 89 right now. Maps are easy as hell, I'm just having no luck dropping any tier 14 tho.

Can't wait to get to shaper!
Why you post that we can't do Phys reflect maps when we have ascendancy wich absorb any phys reflect dmg?
"
i managed to 6l my starforge trying to get 5l any other gem could be helpful? i just made my leap/totem both 5l is that fine?

i also set up another cwdt with Flame golem is that ok or their better option thanks :)

For the first question, yeah, that is my go-to as well as I like to keep either 20/20 blood rage or portal in the off slot. For uber elder, 6 linking warcheif can be a nice bonus.

As for flame golem, if you can fit it into your cwdt setup, that works, depends on how many gem slots you have open.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info