[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Fiver wrote:

Yes, you can search for specific numbers on the lethal pride jewels.

http://poe.trade/search/ooorihorakakit

There only seems to be one jewel with the exact seed that I have.
But the one I use probably isn't the best one. I bought mine for 30c and got lucky, so I think the only way to know for sure is to just buy one and try it on different spots in the passive tree.
Also, they can be divined. It changes the seed on them.

When possible, try to get a chest with 120+ flat life on it, and preferably 10% increased maximum life.
That's a big chunk of life on just one item. I get 554 life from my body armour alone.
If you were to use the body armour I have, for example, you would be at 4.8k life at lvl 90. But I bought mine for 30c and 6linked it myself. So there are far better ones than the one I have.
It's just about trying to find higher life on the rare gear you have at this point, to be honest. You will get some life for each level you gain as well.

Since I get more than 70 strength from my Lethal Pride jewel, that's another factor. All lethal pride jewels add strength to surrounding passives, no matter the seed.

Crafted claws can be expensive depending on your search parameters.
If you play around with them a bit, you can find decent hybrid claws that are pretty cheap.
Like these:
http://poe.trade/search/oramekakaworin

Or claws with other bonuses that allows for a lower PDPS while still being good. Like these:
http://poe.trade/search/iitamisadunini

Pure phys claws are more expensive however.
http://poe.trade/search/itumaritanakot

I prefer crafting my own. :p
It's not cheaper than buying one though, but you have more control over what you get.

Thanks again for the responses.

Yeah I was looking @ some chests with decent evasion or evasion/armor with those stats and boy they are pricey 3-4ex+ ones that aren't even that good. But it would make a huge difference to HP, so I'll keep those parameters bookmarked to see if I can snag a nice one for 2exish. If I can just up the HP from 4.4k to like 5.2ish I think it will save a lot of deaths when mapping t14s+.

I don't mind paying a couple ex on a good claw if it is a massive upgrade over Bloodseeker. I'll have to keep those links bookmarked and POB to see the difference.

I bought a pride for 15c, it's pretty silly how you can't see clearly what it does. I kept taking it in and out of the socket and from what I could tell it gave me:

64str, 40% fire res, 4hp life regen, 20% stun threshold, flat 3.5% crit (which was nice) and some very low ele dmg to attack, like 1-2 chaos. I guess that's worth it? Seems underwhelming but I am keeping it so I can level berserk+totem anyway.

I'll level to 90 at least anyway, it was this or a flicker build but I've always liked the animation of frost blades. Both builds are pretty cheap to get to a certain point but like you said in your guide, you will get to the point where you have to spend big to get to that next level.
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 3, 2019, 10:05:03 AM
hi just wanted to note that allocating brutal restraints with 3106 dekhara in the akhara of asenath gave me a much better increase in dps than lethal pride
"
AdyKloc wrote:
hi just wanted to note that allocating brutal restraints with 3106 dekhara in the akhara of asenath gave me a much better increase in dps than lethal pride

Nice! I think it's impossible to find the best option with those jewels, but it's great that there seems to be so many good viable choices.

Don't panic.
Roughly what am I looking @ with POB pasting those claw results. Stuff around 35-40% total dps is anywhere from 3-9ex. I am looking for that correct, not just average dmg increase?

I am not experienced with claws, I don't want to pay like 1-2 ex more than I should and I need some resale value.

For example is:

Rarity: Rare
Corruption Hunger
Gemini Claw
Item Level: 78
Quality: 0
Sockets: G-B
Implicits: 3
+38 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+17 to Intelligence
121% increased Physical Damage
Adds 11 to 209 Lightning Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Adds 15 to 28 Physical Damage

Worth 3ex? It gives me +30% average damage and +47% total dps. Is that all I am considering?
Last edited by poeGT on Jul 3, 2019, 12:14:47 PM
Just crafted a 473 Pdps claw lol.

"
poeGT wrote:
Roughly what am I looking @ with POB pasting those claw results. Stuff around 35-40% total dps is anywhere from 3-9ex. I am looking for that correct, not just average dmg increase?

I am not experienced with claws, I don't want to pay like 1-2 ex more than I should and I need some resale value.

For example is:

Rarity: Rare
Corruption Hunger
Gemini Claw
Item Level: 78
Quality: 0
Sockets: G-B
Implicits: 3
+38 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+14 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+17 to Intelligence
121% increased Physical Damage
Adds 11 to 209 Lightning Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Adds 15 to 28 Physical Damage

Worth 3ex? It gives me +30% average damage and +47% total dps. Is that all I am considering?

Personally I would go for an Imperial Claw, and I would make sure the claw has crit chance. It can make quite a big difference.
Imperial claws are faster than gemini. The upside of going for a gemini is the mana on hit.

That claw is far from ideal. Lightning damage is more or less useless for us. I wouldn't get that one.

http://poe.trade/search/omowatomomiyah
Any of those would be better.
In terms of damage, that corrupted Imperial Claw (Storm Slicer) for only 2 EX is REALLY good.
The hellion claw further down (Pandemonium Barb Hellion's Paw) is also really good. You lose the LgoH though.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Jul 3, 2019, 4:02:20 PM
Hi,
What do you think about my items and can you help me to improve?

I think I need to change:
- The claw, that was hard to craft, T1 cold damage is impossible...
- Shapper ring, need one with PV
- Abyss Jewel, need jewels with flat PV. Can you tell me if the abyss jewel on my belt is good?
-Change the Lethal Pride jewel

Thx
Last edited by Elocau on Jul 3, 2019, 4:19:27 PM
you use fight for survival viridian jewel but it cant get 40 enough dexterity. Why you use it? should it have better option to use
Last edited by xgun on Jul 3, 2019, 5:29:41 PM
"
xgun wrote:
you use fight for survival viridian jewel but it cant get 40 enough dexterity. Why you use it? should it have better option to use

You don't need to allocate 40 dexterity. It only requires 40 dexterity in radius, allocated or not.
How is this build performing in delving? Want to try it but also interested in doing some delving.
Last edited by sta6a2411 on Jul 3, 2019, 7:15:14 PM
"
sta6a2411 wrote:
How is this build performing in delving? Want to try it but also interested in doing some delving.

Very good.
Need more gateways!
Last edited by dimon222 on Jul 4, 2019, 1:10:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info